• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think the "key" Tells More Than We Think?

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I've noticed that whenever someone comes up with a cool theory everyone doubts it, and says " its a cool thought, but I doubt its legit." C'mon ppl! Why are you even on this site if not to theorize? Stop being so negative! Nintendo likes to recycle things, especially bosses, I for one think that this theory holds weight, why else would it be a dragon that looks identical to volvagia?

uhm, I has been think, what if its not the boss, but another important character? maybe something like the helmaroc king (important enemy) or maybe a spirit who gives you the key, think about valoo, for example

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've noticed that whenever someone comes up with a cool theory everyone doubts it, and says " its a cool thought, but I doubt its legit." C'mon ppl! Why are you even on this site if not to theorize? Stop being so negative! Nintendo likes to recycle things, especially bosses, I for one think that this theory holds weight, why else would it be a dragon that looks identical to volvagia?

I'm not being negative, I'm being honest. I think it's possible it could mean something, but I just think in reality it's nothing more than an easter egg or a pretty design.

Of course, we'll never know for sure untill the game comes out.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Looks like a Chinese New Year dragon almost...isn't it part of the puzzle? Wouldn't it be cool if after you fit it in it came to life and attacked?!?!?! Or it's the boss itself...or it's just a schnazzy design.

One or the other. :P

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
why else would it be a dragon that looks identical to volvagia?
Please explain to me how that looks identical to Volvagia. I don't see it. Plus, it could be ANY dragon out there. It's a fire temple (or something) key, they need a fire animal. And what's the only one of those anywhere? Dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom