• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Do You Think Skyward Sword Ending Will Be Sad?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I don't think it's going to be sad like everyone crys and all but I think the ending will kind of be like the end of TP

I don't see why SS' ending should be sad just because it is OOTs' prequel.
Windwaker was followed by Phantom Hourglass and Phantom Hourglass was followed by Spirit Tracks and none of these games had sad endings I think?

Beeker

Wild Card
I think it will be like some of the other endings to Zelda games, in the way that it will be a bittersweet ending. We know something will happen to Phi that will make her infused with the Master Sword, so perhaps she may sacrifice herself for her master, but in turn the world and the land below will be saved.

I don't mind a bittersweet ending. That way the ending isn't extremely depressing, and with a game that looks as upbeat and bright as Skyward Sword, I think it could work well.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My saddest moment was killing Ganon in the wind waker. I was very upset that he had died and I worried that he would not be in Zelda any more. TP put my worry to rest, but I was also sad in that game that midna decided to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom