• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Summer Or Winter Weather?

Do You Prefer Summer Or Winter?

• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you prefer summer or winter weather and why?

I prefer summer weather as it is the best time to go for a swim at the local pool or the beach. Also I have an air conditioner so when I am at home I can keep cool :) I don't like working during summer though, tomorrow I have to work and it is going to be 43 degrees celcius (109.4 farenheit), it is going to suck.

Kazumi

chagy
I always complain about the heat, but it's really nothing compared to Canadian mid-west winters. At least in the summer if I'm hot I can go indoors and sit in my nice air-conditioned basement, but in the Winter there is just no escaping that... chill...

Additionally in the summer there are a lot more things to do. For example, I can go for a nice jog when I wake up in the morning, walk to wherever it is I want to go, play soccer outside, basically leave my house without the fear of death and without having to bundle up. There have already been two months of winter, and still ~3 or so months to go. Spring and then summer couldn't come sooner.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i don't prefer winter or summer over the other. i like snowboarding and i like not freezing. both seasons have their ups and downs.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Summer gets so hot it's possible to fry an egg on your skin
Winter is when you get to have hot chocolate but it can get real cold.
Yeah, winter.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Neither. Autumn is the best season.

But Winter is my second favorite. I love the weather, the temperature, and the holidays. :> I haaaaate Summer. Summer is too hot for me. I never want to go outside. (Granted, "too hot for me" is anything above 70 degrees Fahrenheit.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I so prefer winter over summer, but it's a damned shame American school system wastes the Winter on schooling instead of the Summer. So, I can't truly enjoy winter wherever I'm at because of the stress from school!

Summer on the other hand, I'm basically free for three months and I could even work if I desired to. I hate summer weather though, and it truly isn't ideal for anything but dying whereas the winter promotes Barbecuing, fireplace fires, roasting marshmallows among other things.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I HATE the cold! Hate is a strong word but I HATE being cold! I would rather be sweltering in heat than freezing in cold. And here in the midwestern United States I get both each year.

I also don't like wearing more clothes than it takes to be socially acceptable in public :P Shirt, Khaki shorts and sandals. I don't even wear jewelry... or a watch, even hats if I can help it.

I'm just more comfortable when I dress light. Can't do that in winter.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Autumn wins seasons.

But, for the poll, I chose winter. I'd rather be too cold than too hot, because I can always layer on more clothes. There's only so much I can take off before it starts getting inappropriate.

I much prefer winter weather. Although the cold can be brutal, I like to snuggle up in a blanket with some hot chocolate. I like how it rains more often, and snow is just awesome, although where I live we don't get much at all.

bunny

birb overlord
Neither summer nor winter are my favorite, but choosing between those two I'd pick winter. I'd rather bundle up with a bunch of soft, warm, cozy blankets than getting all sweaty, sticky, and miserable. I also prefer winter clothing and activities over summer's. I mean... I love swimming and all, but I once lost the top to my swimsuit in a public lake... Yikes. I'll probably still go swimming later this year, but I won't go tubing... ever again. There's no risks like that while skiing/snowboarding. Plus, Christmas beats summer break by a whole lot for me just because snow is pretty and heat is gross.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Neither. Spring is where it's at.

Limited to those two, I'd say I prefer Summer. Although it's easier to escape the cold than the heat, the clear and refreshing days of Summer are gorgeous.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I prefer Summer over Winter. I absolutely hate the Winter. I can't stand shivering a lot throughout the day because I'm cold. I like the Summer being it's warm and great to go outside, even if I tend to sweat a lot just by going outside.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I like both. Since I live in Florida, I enjoy the summer and heat we get. The beach is great, concerts are great, and hanging with friends is great. But that can get too hot so the winter is a nice cool down for a few months. If I had to choose one though, I'd say summer.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Fall. September is the universe's annual birthday gift to me.

But I'll take summer over winter. After a quarter century in North Dakota, I've had quite enough snow and cold, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom