• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Summer Or Winter Weather?

Do You Prefer Summer Or Winter?

• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
SUMMER

It's warm, and everything's in bloom.
It's also MUCH safer to travel.

Winter can kill a man. Snow and ice on ground and roads can cause a LOT of accidents.
Not just that, it's freezing outside and oh so cold. There's only so much you can put on.
And, even if you ARE bundled up, that can make it hard to move around.
I have noticed I don't like wearing more than one layer of clothes because I feel constricted to some degree.

I just do not like the Winter.
It's pretty to look at, but AWFUL to be in.

Kirino

Tatakae
Eww, Winter...

Yeah, Summer is better in just about every conceivable way. I come from Michigan, which has some pretty diverse weather. Temperatures range from 90 degrees Fahrenheit in the Summer to 0 degrees Fahrenheit in the Winter. As a result, I get to experience just about everything. Winter weather is freezing, and very difficult to drive in. Summer weather is warm, there's no school, and it's easy to get around in. Winter weather may be pretty with all the snow and whatnot, but Summer weather is equally pleasant to look at, with bright blue skies, the sun shining, green grass, and blooming trees and flowers everywhere. The main reason is that I just prefer warm weather over cold weather.

masterSword2

Smile!
Until recently I would have said winter with out exception. However, this winter has shown to me that everything is just to boring in the winter. Its cold and dreary out, and it just makes me feel unmotivated. So summer it is.
(The actual best season is fall though.)

I prefer winter over summer, as the latter is a bit to bright and jovial for my tastes. I generally feel more comfortable in dark, dreary and/or melancholic and cold weather - key attributes of a typical winter in Michigan; big fan of snow, too. However, a dreaded neurological disorder has turned my favorite time of the year against me, which causes an extreme burning sensation in my arms, legs, and other parts of my body due to the extreme cold. To make things worse, having no vehicle means I have to either walk or take public transportation to get around in the frigid Michigan temps. Because I often have to wear more layers, even by winter's standards. Strange looks ensue...

All in all, though, I still prefer the season itself, and despite my condition, I will never forget all of the positive aspects of this glorious season...

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
SUMMER! I aboslutely love the warm weather, even if I have to be out in it for awhile when it's scorching hot. I would rather sweat to death then freeze to death, which seems all the more likely with it only being 19 degrees outside right now (even despite the fact I live in a place that usually has pretty average temperatures).

Plus, I LOVE seeing the sun and feelings its warmth on my skin. It makes me feel happier! :)

Well, understand that I come from two sides of the spectrum: Florida,where it's always warm and broiling in the summer, and Alaska, with very rainy, windy, chilly, and overall unpredictable but otherwise pleasant summers and chill, below-zero-is-expected winters. I'm from different worlds.
Now get this: I like winter better. Weather-wise, it's a lot easier to understand and the cold never gets to me. For almost a month into the winter, I was wearing long-sleeves and occasionally a thin blue jacket. I refused to dress warmer. Now I don't, as it's much colder in January than it is in November, but still...
Also, ti seems Alaska is just unpredictable: It's getting a lot warmer. It rained over the weekend. A lot! WTH?

Autumn would be my actual favorite, but Winter is definitely second. I don't enjoy freezing, but it's preferable to 105 degree temperatures :P

Deeds

no text
It's a hard one because I tend to get headaches in the summer, but not in the winter. Yet summer is so much nicer than winter for the warmth, and everyone seems to be in better moods. I'd say Summer, winter's too cold for me :)

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I hate winter weather so much that when I am a millionaire I will be going to Australia or somewhere every year in the middle of November and not return to the UK until March. Winter weather is terrible and it makes me an unhappy bunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom