• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Do You Like Zelda's Moveset?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
fanbase: you figured out how to use zelda in aoc???
anyone that spent more than 2 minutes on her:
tenor.gif

Jokes aside, what do you guys think of her moveset? I'm noticing people are really divided on it. People either love her or can't figure out how she works. I think it does take a bit of getting used to, but once you understand how to chain her combos and runes with her character action, she's a beast and hits like a truck. If you use her rune abilities right, you can set up large aoe explosions that wipe enemy weak point gauges. Her strong attack combo is great for keeping enemies in check, and chaining it into her hard-hitting aerial moves is really smooth. I have lots of fun with her. I like her more than all versions of her in the original HW already. I feel like most people that don't like her just haven't given her the time she needs to sink in.

What about you guys? Do you enjoy her, or are you in the camp that hasn't gotten the hang of her yet?

Robbie fan club
I think she's loads of fun, but I have to be in a really specific mindset when playing her. Like, when playing Link or Impa I can just turn the brain off and press buttons, when playing Zelda I find I need to pay more attention. That being said, when you can properly set up runes it's an absolute blast, and being able to expose weak points with attacks in her regular combo chain is so nice

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It is still a bit confusing to me. I tend to look at the animations, instead of paying attention to how many times I pressed a button, so my attacks sorta become random, which means I can't really reach my full potential when playing with Zelda. But I guess I'll get more used to it in time

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Let me just say it like this... in HW I never liked Zelda's style and weapons but at least she was quite usable with the dominion rod. In AoC I don't like her moveset at all. I hardly use her. Only when I don't have any other choice

Ninja

Well well well
Her C4 combo absolutely rains hell with her second moveset.

Slate Zelda is really weird still for me. I do enjoy her gigantic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bomb attack, really good for clearing outposts and hordes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom