• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Glitches or Do You Dissaprove of Them

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date

Glitches approve or disapprove

• Approve and use them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disapprove

• Approve and use every once in awhile

• Total voters
T

tりふぉrせほlでr

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ手リフぉrせて帆lで保lでヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)
I'm okay with glitches but don't use them usually when I use them it's because I'm bored

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Why would you disapprove of using glitches? You're probably not going to find any on your first run of a game so it's not like you'll ruin the game for yourself. The glitches I use are mostly just funny things to do when you're bored. Like the third person pictograph glitch in Majora's Mask.
Take out your pictograph box mear a ReDead or Gibdo and when it screams the picto box will swich to third person view and you can get Link in the picture.

They are entertaining for sure but I don't use them in the game or hunt for them. I'll watch some on YouTube or something but I'm not an active "glitch-hunter."
But I don't MIND the use of them! :)

i'm fine with glitches as long as it's not game breaking like a glitch that makes an enemy impossible to kill because they managed to pass through a wall and won't come out and just keeps using it's projectile

For me it depends. I think glitches are cool and add to the replay value of games, and it's fun to discover them or take advantage of them. However, game-breaking glitches are no fun. There have been some games where glitches have made it impossible to finish the game, or to complete the game 100%. Like the infamous Deku Nut upgrade glitch in OoT if you don't get it before becoming an adult.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I have never made a videogame and I do not even know anything about the basics of it. But what I do believe is that everything, no matter how much work you put into it will be "unfinished". You can always improve something. I guess even God could improve our world (and would do so if he thought it was needed).

I accept glitches but I do not adore them!

I'm okay with them, as long as they don't corrupt my save or make me invincible or something, I am perfectly fine with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom