• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have the Money to Upgrade to Wiiu/3DS?

Conor

the over analysing guy
I bought my 3ds on launch day, and I don't regret it one bit :P Hopefully I'll be able to buy the wii u asap

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I bought a 3DS on July 1st and I am so glad I did. But I have to say, it will probably be the last system I get for quite a while. The WiiU looks interesting, but I'm not SUPER ecstatic for it. Plus, I don't think I can climb my way up back to $300 very easily.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
DLC and i got 3DS's for our birthday ( we payed for 50$ for ours, our parents payed the rest) but the Wii U is out of my range. Ever. The tablet controllers are gonna cost a crapload, and if the Wii u is 250$ without the controllers, it'll be about 350. i will never have that much money. I regret asking or the 3Ds on my birthday becasue of the price drop. The Ambassador program was a good try, but i barely play any of them because they all really boring.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have the money all right. The thing is unless they bring out things I want for the wii U at launch, I will not be getting it at launch. I bought the wii only so I could play Twilight princess and I travelled to get the last wii in stock because it was sold out everywhere. It takes a great game to get me to actually buy a console, zelda is one of those titles. Unless wii U offers me any games that I can't get on the 360, then I shall probably wait for a Zelda or Mario title. Now I'll tell you what would get me to buy a Wii U, an HD re-release of Wind waker or Twilight princess on the virtual shop. I'd also buy one if they put Soul Calibur 5 on there, with Link and Ganondorf as guests.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I have a 3ds, its awesome, but WIIU? no. I love zelda, and metroid, but those are the only N series I actually like. I'm probably gonna get a PS4 when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom