• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any Weird/Unique Talents?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Dont think I've seen a thread like this, sorry if there is...

So this thread is for you guys to share your talents....But not just any old talent, do you have any weird/unique talents? For example I know this person who I used to go to school with and he could bend his arm backwards :/ So anything like this that may be considered weird or in a ligher sense Unique :)

Have fun guys :)

Me? I'm incredibly skilled with duct tape, of all things. I can pull it apart if it folds over itself, rip it with ease and accuracy, and make these thin, perfect sheets. I'm considering starting work on a duct tape corsage, just for kicks.

I can do lots of stuff with my feet. They're pretty handy when I'm carrying hot soup and need to open my door, but can't. Helps that I have good enough balance to pull that off.

Other than that, I'm not sure how much this'll count, but since I was a kid, whenever I really wanted something but couldn't have it, I found a way to make it. I was always exceptionally creative, but not very, erm, wealthy. Like, I've always loved Border Collies, and really wanted one. So I made a Border Collie toy out of paper & tape that could be made to walk, sit, etc.

And I wanted a hamster, and Gizmo the Mogwai... so I made a Gizmo/Mogwai that you could feed, and once in a while it pooped. :P It always astounded people when I showed him off, because his "food" was just these little beads, but what came out was little slips of brown paper crumbled up. No one ever could figure out how I made it happen. ;)

I like to think of myself as the paper/craft-focused version of Double D/Edd from Ed, Edd n' Eddy - which was actually my favorite show at that age, because it inspired me creatively and helped me come up with all kinds of huge projects.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I can bend the top of my index and middle finger on my left hand with my fingers straight. Is this a unique talent? I don't think so but it is something. I can also mimic dutch dialects the minute I hear them. I can mimic a very annoying high voice and it cracks my brother up when I'm doing it

Din Akera

Sniper
lol, I can curl my tongue in various strange ways, I can also roll it right over upside down in both directions.

I call this one the clover leaf. This is a pic I found on google http://thecreativejunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/curled-tongue-1.jpg
But what sets me apart is I don't need to use my bottom lip, I can hold it outside my mouth XD

It my be a unique talent, but normally it just freaks people out. lol

I am unnaturally flexible. I can put both my arms around my head. In the fitness test in PE where you have to put your arms behind your back and see how far you can stretch them, my right hand goes all the way past my elbow. I can put both my legs behind my head without using my arms to put them there. etc. etc. etc.

I also have an unusually powerful ear. It mainly pertains to music. Whenever I hear a song, I can normally play it on the guitar within like 3 minutes and it's pretty much perfect, or at least sounds identical. And this isn't just for simple stuff, I learned the solo to One by Metallica in 30 seconds.

I can solve a Rubik's cube in under two minutes, and I can memorize a deck of fifty-two playing cards in under ten minutes. I'm working on memorizing a one-hundred binary-digit code in under fifteen minutes, but since my knew semester started at school I don't have much spare time anymore haha.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I can bend the top of my index and middle finger on my left hand with my fingers straight. Is this a unique talent? I don't think so but it is something.

I, too, bend the top of my index and middle finger with my fingers straight, on both the left and right hand, tho I'm better at it with my right. I can also bend the index finger all the way down without any of the other fingers following (a friend of mine claims this shouldn't be possible, but I know a couple of other people who can do this, too)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Sometimes I can see whats gonna happen before it happens. Not always, but sometimes.

I can actually do that, too. But only in my dreams. And I usually forget about them until they happen. Point is, not as impressive, but I swear I really do dream future moments and it's not just deja-vu.

I also have perfect pitch.

For example I know this person who I used to go to school with and he could bend his arm backwards :/

Having trouble with this thread since i cant say anyhting that isn't too lewd4site or get me banned so i'll say that i too can bend my arms back. Try putting your hands together behind your back and getting your elbows to touch, i can do that, spent so many hours like that..

Joy

The Sexy One
I can fit my fist in my mouth. But I do have very small hands. :bleh:

Also I am very flexible, I can touch my head with my foot without using my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom