• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any Scars?

3. one on my forehead i got on x-mas when i was 3 from jumping on my moms bed i fell and cracked my head open. one on my palm my uncle told me he would give me 5 bucks if i would fill a bag full of pairs and give it to him, the pair trees were on a ledge beside my driveway and when i was done i went to jump down and fell catching myself on the gravel driveway cuttng my left palm open(i did get the 5 bucks). And one behind my left ear from when i was 4 i had to have surgery bcause i had a tumour on my eardrum i still am half deaf in that ear

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I got a few.

There's one on my right middle finger from getting it semi coated in still liquid hot glue once. It was not a pleasant experience since I had to let it cool before peeling it off, resulting in a blister and torn skin.

I have a few scars on my left arm near my elbow where I fell off my bike and shredded my arm up (that part wasn't just cut, cause it also got roadburn so It hurt. Same accident also left me with shredded palms that have scars on them.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Don't know about a favorite, but I have a pair of tooth marks right underneath my bottom lip, which apparently stems from one time when I fell and bit myself as a toddler (I really don't remember it). It's the most disctinct of the scars I have, the rest are more random and more faded marks here and there from various accidents.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I've had my fair share of clumsy (and dangerous!) moments that have left... "lasting impressions". From my lip being torn apart by a neighbors dog to cracking my chin on the sofa, across all injuries I've easily gathered well over a dozen stitches. And while the oldest scars have faded with time, the most recent is also gonna be the most lasting.

The area of the subdivision I live in is mostly empty lots because it is still being developed. The subdivision is built on a steep hill. Most of the lots are mostly steep slopes with great views.

While trying to catch a glimpse of one of those views through the trees in the empty lot across from my house, the ground gave way beneath my feet, sending me tumbling down a very steep hill side. All in all, it could have been worse. I had to be hauled out on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance to be taken to the ER for stitches, but the worst I received was a large gash in my left knee. This was going on four years ago, and the scar is still a deep wide purple. I've been surprised that more people don't mention it.

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
Hmmm... Lets see, I have about 15 big scars! Half of them being from multiple operations... One on my forearm came from my brother clawing me, a bunch from working with different birds, and one mysterious one on my wrist I've had my entire life!

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I have a LOT, I guess Ill just name the ones I can think of. Ive got one thats about 5 inches long on my thigh, where it came from I dont know. One that goes up the length of my shin from when I ate it on my bike as a kid, one under my eye from when my brother accidentally hit me in the face with a baseball bat, several on my wrists from IVs, one between my ring and little finger from falling on some glass, several on my knees from falling on roller blades, and then I have 6 on my stomach from surgeries Ive had 3 on my upper abdomen and 2 in my pelvis region. Because of the ones from my latest surgery I dont think I shall ever don a bikini again.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Quite a few.

I've got a large one on the back of my hand from a burn, a smaller one on the palm from a cut,one on my nose from slicing it open when I was 3, my knees are covered with scars from various wipeouts on bikes and skinning them on trees and such, a really long one on my leg from my dog, another long one of my thigh from fingernails (my sister and I fighting, I think) one of my foot from a piece of glass, and 2 or 3 prominent on my forearms from some cuts.

I get hurt a lot. :p

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yes, I have one on my right ankle from surgery when I broke my tibia back in 2001... or 2002. I also have a couple of scars on my knees from sucking all dat *cough* from a lot of rough housing.

I only have two notable scars on my body. Actually, they're on my head. The first scar I got was when I was in second grade. I was playing with my brother in the backyard. We were in a fenced area within our fence (fenception! [noparse]:D[/noparse]). When we were getting out, my brother didn't realize that I was following and tried closing the gate. I was hit by the lock next to my eye and I started bleeding profusely. Not only did I have that scar, but my left eye was also red from blood for about a week. I was a pretty cool guy because of that.

The second came from surgery I had done on my left ear for the removal of a cist. The doctor cut too deep and did a horrible job with the stitches. Two of the stitches busted and left my ear scarred.

I have a pretty brutal scar on my right knee from wrestling a shark.

It's actually from when my girlfriend shoved me into a desk when I pissed her off. :\

If blemishes count, then I have a crapton of them from back when I had chicken pox (scratching).

I also have a small scar underneath my chin from back when I got a cyst removed from my salivary glands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom