• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any Scars?

I'm slightly curious to see how many members are clumsy, daredevils or clumsy daredevils...

so, do you have any scars? if you do then how many, where and how did you get them? do you have a fave?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have one above one if my eyebrows, I smashed my head through a window as a toddler and needed stiches. That's about it. I'd be interested to see your response to your own question spirit.

Dan

Nope I believe I have 0 scars, I do however have plenty of mental scars if they count. :P
Tell us Spirit do you have any scars, you clumsy "dare devil" ;)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well.
I have a scar on my right leg, a circular scar. Still remains to this day. I got hit by a motorcycle exhaust a few months ago.
A few scars on my knees, remains to this day. Also a few months ago.
I got hit by a coconut on my head on Oct 5..... Well, there is a scar on my head because of the coconut.. :I

Aww two requests. Okay then... i won't say how they happened (dontwanabebanned.jpg) and i'll just do like a top 5..

1. On the back of my right shoulder reaching diagonally to my spine
2. Two claw-like ones on my right temple
3. A lot over and at the corners of my lips
4. Upper-arms are a mess with thin and short slice scars
5. Quite a few impressive ones on the sides of my thighs too

seriously i could be here forever

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Aww two requests. Okay then... i won't say how they happened (dontwanabebanned.jpg) and i'll just do like a top 5..

1. On the back of my right shoulder reaching diagonally to my spine
2. Two claw-like ones on my right temple
3. A lot over and at the corners of my lips
4. Upper-arms are a mess with thin and short slice scars
5. Quite a few impressive ones on the sides of my thighs too

seriously i could be here forever

That's pretty painful... o_o

Joy

The Sexy One
I have a scar on the inside of my wrist. I got clawed by a rabid cat.

Personally I think it looks pretty cool.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a scar on my elbow that I got by playing basketball with my cousin. I was dribbling the ball then he pushes me forward and I scraped my elbow skin completely off (like, you could see elbow meat). It hurt like hell but in retrospect, I think it was pretty cool.

I have a scar just below my neck; I was born premature so I had to get heart surgery. The shrinks put some tubes down my neck into my heart, pumping some sort of steroid in there. I don't know how that felt, but the scar looks like a smiley face which is cool. :>

I have a scar on my left cheek that I got by running in my backyard then stabbing my face onto a metal fence. That hurt (I think).

I have scars on my butt from bronchitis injections (those definitely hurt, couldn't sit properly for like a week!)

I have a scar on my left leg that looks like some bulging Idon'tevenknowwhat, I don't remember exactly how I got it, but it's weird. I have been poking at it since I got it...

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS?

Well i'll tell you. I have a total of three scars, one scar is from when I was 4, I was learning how to ride a bike without training wheels it didn't go so well... The second one is from Ice Skating, so is the third one, It was on a school field trip and i'd never been ice skating before, the conclusion is I fell a lot.

Well, I have dermotillomania, meaning I compulsively pick at my skin. So, the majority of the scars I have are from that. One on my left wrist, where I literally dissected a freckle, and kept picking off the scab that formed. One on the inside of my right elbow just from repeated picking. One on my left shin and right ankle from a mishap of shaving, and that I kept picking at... et cetera...

My favorites? There is this one on my right palm from where I accidentally stabbed myself with a pencil in fourth grade. The tip of the lead broke off, and my skin healed over it, so I literally had graphite inside my hand. Two years later, my dad spazzed out about it and made a doctor "attempt" to remove it. They literally dissected my hand, and afterward... they didn't even remove all of the graphite. So now I have a scar there as well as graphite. Fun, right?

Another is on the outside of my left forearm, from a staph infection I got in sixth grade. I actually remember... I was fighting Dongorongo from Phantom Hourglass when my sister pointed that fugly sore out to me. But, yeah. It's not as visible as it used to be, but there is a round scar from where that was.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I used to have 2 scars. Both of them in my finger, right hand. One because I got it from a paper cut. Other is because when I was sharpening my colored pencils, I sharped so hard that my thumbnail on my thumb scratch my finger and left a scar. It was pretty painful.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom