• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have a cut off for owning too much games?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm wondering w/ the amount of games that have come out in the past several years alongside just how many video games have already been around in general, where do you see yourself cutting off in the amount of video games you want to own? Will you ever draw the line at some point or is it a non issue for you?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think so, I rarely buy games so it's not like I'm rapidly accumulating, but if I ever feel the need to downsize I just need to convince myself to get rid of games that I've already finished and don't think will have any replay value like Let's Go Pikachu, Kirby and the Forgotten Land or especially New Pokemon Snap.

Personally I just buy the ones that jump out at me, I also will never sell a game. They tend increase in value so I like to hold on to them until I can get a great return.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I don't think so, I rarely buy games so it's not like I'm rapidly accumulating, but if I ever feel the need to downsize I just need to convince myself to get rid of games that I've already finished and don't think will have any replay value like Let's Go Pikachu, Kirby and the Forgotten Land or especially New Pokemon Snap.
you don’t think LGP has replay value!?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly need to get better at not buying a ton of games at once because my backlog is already atrocious but I don’t really have a limit on how many games I will buy. I think I have around 200 in my Xbox library alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom