• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Get Sunburnt or Tan?

Nope. Seeing as I am 1/2 Sri Lankan/1/2 white, my skin is naturally tan. My skin darkens a bit in the summer months, though.

octorok74

TETTAC
I actually don't get either. I could stay in the sun all day and nothing will happen. No burn, no tan. About every three years though I'll get a mild sunburn. But, other than that nothing.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I get tanned. It never goes away unless I stay indoors for a few months without ever getting any sun. It's what I get for being outside for years in elementary school.

I’m quite pale and generally I’m prone to getting sunburns so I always cover up outside – I actually think I might wear jackets more in summer than in winter. I last got sunburned late last August when touring Crater Lake, in the state of Oregon… I didn’t realize that I’d be on a boat for so long in the direct sun, so I got a nice patchy sunburn that didn’t go away for months. At least it was kind of funny, since I had a big tear in my jeans over one of my knees, so I got to laugh at how odd my sunburn looked on that leg…. Still. No tanning for me, but at least I can stave off burning with my insistence on covering up in the sun during the summer. Fair skin looks just fine on me, though, being natural with my family, so I don't mind not being able to tan so much.

bunny

birb overlord
I used to burn A LOT... now... I just get a tiny bit darker, but for the most part, I'm a really pale person... (red hair. :|)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm fair-skinned, so yes, I will get burnt quite easily if I don't watch myself! >.< It's quite painful too!

I wish sometimes that I was able to tan easily, but obviously that isn't the case for me. :<

I BBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN. I am EXTREMELY light-skinned, and if I don't put on high enough SPF sunblock, I literally get as red as a cooked lobster within 15-20 minutes TOPS. Once, I go sunburned so bad, I missed a WHOLE WEEK of school because I had blisters and couldn't wear clothes. I was stuck in my room in nothing but my birthday suit.... wasn't pretty.... *shudders*

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, heh, before I moved down to Georgia, I was pretty much as white as could be. Once I moved down to the Peach State, I discovered my tanning abilities. I can tan for a while before getting sunburnt.

I can't get very dark, if any, but I can get a nice tan-look; however, I typically tend to stay indoors. :xd:

Dan

I get sunburned badly, that's why I now wear a coat of sun block armor. I HATE SUNBURN WITH A PASSION. So many holidays have been ruined by the blasted burn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom