• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Mistakenly Hear Sound Effects IRL?

univpark

Heart of Steel
Well, there was this one time at my local League, (See Heroine of Time's, above)

It's pretty much the same as hers, only it was the level up sound from Pokemon, and everyone heard it. I went "YESSS! Rayquaza grew to Lv. 99!!" out loud, and we had a very long laugh...

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
All the time I hear link yelling when he swings the sword, sound effects from dbz games ki charge for example, the sound effect when you hit a wall in the gbc zelda games, and a lot more.:S

Sometimes when I'm looking for someone in a crowd and I find them, I hear this sound in my head.

[video=youtube;ASbN-1wuwXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASbN-1wuwXs[/video]

Whenever I balanced a combustion reaction in Chemistry I heard the jingle from Ocarina of Time when you solve a puzzle.

And this is not a sound, but one night I played Minecraft for eight hours strait; the next day I swore I kept seeing blocks.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well often I hear Navi say "hey!" Oh wait... That's my sister text noise. Never mind. But sometimes I do hear random noises from OoT if I touch something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom