• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Have Username Regrets?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think I'm not regretted about my username. I think it's a pretty cool username. I guess. When I joined, I couldn't think of any username. So, I ended up with my current one^^

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I'm not sure how I feel about my username. It's not totally generic nor is it something ridiculous like 101MasterXXXofXXXChaos101. I have no plans to change it any time soon and besides, it's Zelda related. The only thing I don't like about my username is how nobody can spell it correctly. "Cel" in cel-shaded is only has one L. Even if it had two I couldn't fit that many characters unless I removed the spece between Shaded and Deku, but that looks stupid to me.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Atsuma is a demon or something like that. He's a character who appears in the game Enchanted Arms, that is where I got it and that is why I chose that name back then, because Atsuma is a cool character and demon. No, it's not my original name, my original username here was Tetra, if the Great One recalls past times well. Lolz. Then I think I went with Radamathys, and after that, I went with Xeldimus. Now I am Atsuma, but I would prefer to be called Saga, it's what one of my brothers calls me over here, and I love the name so much that I have used it in stories, etc. Too bad Mases doesn't change names anymore. :(

Heh, I just came up with a new nickname for myself, by putting the first letter of every user name I've used here, I get TRAX, kinda neat. :P

Btw, no I don't regret what my username is atm.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
One of my older usernames, before I started using kitten was rather teenage-like and silly, so not using it anymore, lol. Luckily switching nicknames fit me very well as I could associate all the badly written fanfics with the "old" name and associate all the better written fanfics with the "new" name :D

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Normally you shall find my user name under Deaddude, most common is Deaddude325.

However, this being a Zelda site, I thought I would use something that suited it better and sought out the Dark Lord Himself.

"Let us give..our guest a proper greeting....Avada Kedavra!!!"

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My username is based on a former Hockeyplayer Eric Lindros who's nickname was Big E because of his looks. He always used nr 88. I used to be a big fan of him and named myself after him. But now I no longer care. But people on here know me for a while now and are calling me Biggie or Bige so why should I change my name? I do want to change it to a less fangirlish name but on the otherhand I'm used to be called Biggie etc. So I live with it ^^

Nope.

I use this one just about everywhere because it's, you know, my name. It really makes life so much easier, and you do get to know people a lot better without having to type some made up username. I know and regularly call most of the ZD Staff by first name, and I really know and like them a lot better for it.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Nope, just like Josh, I use my real name, I only use other names if mine is taken, which is rare

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I do, kinda hate 'VanitasXII' just because I hate pronouncing it. If I could change it at will (or, every 30 days), it would be some kinda cross between Zelda and Kingdom Hearts series :3

Nope, I pretty much either use illmatic or my real name everywhere, wherever it's available.

Not really, i've been using my username for pretty much everything since grade 4, so i'm attached.
although, my steam is A_Luke_to_the_Past, which is awesome for obvious reasons

I've had tons. I've gone through several Youtube and DeviantArt accounts, only because I wanted a different username... :sweat:

I have no regrets about my current username. I've been using it for several years now, and not only have I become very fond of it by this point, but it's also recognized enough that it wouldn't make a lot of sense to change it.

I do however regret some of my previous usernames. Well, I have some fond memories of them, but I'm still glad I switched off them. Among them were "Terrorlord", which just began as a silly name I thought up and then got adapted into a character, and because I may use the character for something in the future, I'm glad it's not my username.

I also used Nightshark for a while, but it never really stuck.

I've used a great variety of variants of these, including Knightshark, Blightshark, Chaotic Axle, Burning Axle... etc. Even some odd usernames, like Dark Rahu (which I was fond of), Axle the Magical Zombie (lmao) and countless others.

Needless to say, I'm glad I settled on Axle the Beast, even if some of my other usernames are things I'll still use for online games and are still on my email and messengers. :)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I have no regrets. As a "Zelda Human", the Zelda series is in my blood. And, "zeldahuman" goes great with my user-title, so it's all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom