• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Have Username Regrets?

Honestly, I look back now and wish I would have picked something cooler than just my name. Or, my Email name is pretty outrageous.:facepalm:

Well there is the option of asking certain higher ups on ZD to change your name, but don't change your name constantly. Now i have had regrets in this place and other places throughout the web with my username. For example Xbox live, you have to pay to change you gamer tag, which i don't care for.

Jedizora

:right:
Atheistbigred;319085 For example Xbox live said:
And on PSN you can't change it at all. But I like mine, I've been using it for a while, so I would have no idea of what else to use.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well let's see.

ChemicalZ (Lol, I didn't even know Chemical X at the time :D)
LikeBroLikeSis2k7
Kemp the Goron
Snugglebun3000 (....)
pokemonfan14
paultonykemp

And it goes on and on. The only two I like is my pluemit name, Kempton and my new youtube name, KoolKempster.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well yes I have this a lot I am trying to figure out to change my username because when I joined this site I was lazy at making a username but here are some of my regrets at making a username
Sonic5780(I wished I would had Zelda5780 so peps won't think I am a die hard Sonic fan but no I only like Soinc a little)
Zeldafreak87

I would tell more but I don't remember them

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I suppose I have a couple. Ones that I mainly use (or used to mainly use) I think are fine, but about 7 years ago or so, on another forum, I had a couple of names which, at the time I thought were great, but now I'm like 'What was I thinking?'
My name on this forum, which is basically the one I use when I join sites now, has pretty much become it's own thing, whereas originally it was just an abbreviation. Possibly one reason why I like it so much, and while if I joined a place now with the original name, I might regret it, this one I'm perfectly fine with, 'cause no one would really know what it means. haha

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
Nah I don't, I use this Username at any website/forums I love it since it shows the three things I love Papa Roach's Jacoby "Shaddix", 30 Seconds to Mars's Jared "Leto" (I couldn't fit Leto into the username when signing up here:()and Lara "Croft" but I never regret my choice but I was going to use something new here when I was signing up but I stuck what I use normally :).

H

Hein3k3n

Yes. Deathcourtroom. Came up with it when i was like 10. But now i see just how lame it is.

Oh yeah I do. I think you can tell why. My name is way too generic. I've thought about changing it, but I feel like I'm known by this name so I'm going to stick with it.

Oh yeah I do. I think you can tell why. My name is way too generic. I've thought about changing it, but I feel like I'm known by this name so I'm going to stick with it.
Yeah, I feel like I have the same problem. :( I'm still a bit of a newbie, BUT ITS TOO LATE FOR CHANGE.:nerd:

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, I ended up regretting it, but an old username of mine was "Who_I_Love" or something like that. I only picked it as a joke, so people would say stuff like "Hello, Who_I_Love! :D" It kinda failed, though. They'd just shorten it to WIL. xD I'm glad I changed it to Dark Princess. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom