• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Enjoy Math?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I only find math enjoyable when I know what I am doing and I do find some of it useless like in what situation would I need to find the diameter of a shape unless i become an architect or something. XD

I'm 10.
What is dis "Algebra" you people talk about.
Oh.
and.
Mathematics is mah weakest subject and I hate it very much..

What is this "pi"?
What is this "Algebra"?
What is this "Calculus"?

XD

You'll learn soon enough. XD

I've loved math my entire life. In fact, I'm in college studying to become a high school math teacher and have done some substitute teaching for some math classes already. I'd say my favorite areas are trig for all the real life applications it provides and calculus just because I find a lot of the concepts pretty interesting.

I wouldn't say I love it, though I suppose I like it to an extent. I enjoy solving for x (or whatever other variable(s)) in algebra, as I see it as a sort of puzzle. But there are also plenty of aspects of math that I don't like, as well. It's pretty much a mixed bag for me. It's not my favorite school subject, but I don't dislike it as others do. I've always been accelerated in math, and I suppose that may factor into why I like it somewhat.

masterSword2

Smile!
Until last year, I never really had a problem with math. I've always been on the advanced side, so its not that I've struggled with it, I just never found it to be very interesting. However, last year really made me hate math. My teacher was overly dramatic, and if you got in trouble ONCE in his class, you were eternally a "bad kid". (You all know them, they are the kids that teachers absolutely hate, and will not tolerate a single slip-up from.)
So basically, my teacher completely ruined math for me=\. I'm hoping for some redemption this year.

I hate math. For a few reasons, actually.

1. It's boring.
2. I always get stuck with my math class as 1st period.
3. I'm bad at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom