• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Care What Color Link's Hair Is?

After talking with some friends and looking at someone's ranting about it, I actually got curious to see if it is a big deal or if people are just making pointless complaints. Do you guys actually care what color Link's hair is? Blonde or Brunette? (Pink doesn't count; that was a coloring error)

I prefer blonde I guess. OoT Link was the one I grew up with the most so it may just be I am use to it. I don't really care though.

Or maybe pink, Link did look pretty good rocking that pink hair back in the early 90's:

art_aLinkToThePastsprite-201x300.jpg

What rad times those were.

I have never really cared about the color of Link's hair. I remember thinking it was strange when OOT came out and Link was blonde though. I'd like to see a return of a brown haired "retro" Link. Other longtime fans like me may agree.

A friend of mine just told me that, according to the manual's artwork, Link is actually a dirty blonde and his sprite's hair is brown for graphical reasons.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I have no pefered hair style. I would have to say that the best color for his hair was in Skyward Sword. Unless Nintendo makes his hair grey or green I dont care.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My predilection is TP Link's dirty blonde strands, because of how...epic he looked. When angry his countenance turned into a snarl which looked so realistic via the graphics he was coupled with, and his hair somehow donated to him an appearance that was almost evil. So much expression was put into Twilight Princess, heavily on Midna's side, and that Link was the Hero I've been waiting all along for.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
I still like him as a blonde. They made him brunette in the television series, and ever since I heard his catchphrase from the show, I have bad associations with brown-haired Link. Plus, he just looks better as a blonde in my opinion.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I don't care on what color is Link's color. At least he looks very nice and everyone enjoys Link. I do like his dirty blonde color in TP. Heh.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pink was a coloring error? :O

Anyway, I like SS Link's hair color, but the blonde of OoT Link is...more inviting, I don't know how to say it. I'm fine with any, just can't be dark brown like the cartoon Link's was.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I perfer his hair a dirty blonde color, and just like Thareous; thats the link ive been wanting to see for a long time, his aperence was epic, his clothing was spot on and his facial expressions were great, but thats getting off topic..

I like link no matter what hair colour he has.

Oh and wouldn't it be strangely cool if the next zelda game allowed you to change hair colour and that gave you some upgrade.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

I don't care about the color of link's hair but it's nice that nintendo changes link every game so we won't get bored of the same link design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom