• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Believe In Second Chances?

Joy

The Sexy One
If someone hurts me immensely, I will not give them a second chance. But if it's a trivial thing, I usually forget about it a week or so after it happened.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't think I have been mad at someone for more than a day. I believe in second chances because everyone screws up.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah but me? I am too forgiving...Dont know why but thats just me I feel that everyone deserves a 2nd chance however is some circumstances for example cheating In a relationship from experience I found it hard to forgive :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It varies. I really should stop being so forgiving.

Generally, if someone screws with me, I'll give them a shot to fess up slash return whatever they took from me. I only really snap when I'm pushed.

I think I'm a horrible person, in that, I'm too generous. If a person messes up, if they apologize for whet they did, I'll decide whether or not they're really sincere and let that decide my actions, but inside I always forgive. It's put me into nasty situation after nasty situation, because I believe that everyone has a right to try to be better, and I often make possibly unforgivable mistakes myself.

I follow the Golden Rule with this, and actually most other things, although I am atheist and its religious application is irrelevant to me.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
It depends on what happened and how bad it was. I've been hurt majorly in the past, horribly hurt. And sometimes people do such things that in my opinion don't deserve a second chance. though sometimes there are small mistakes that can be forgiving.. like i said it depends on what the situation was if they deserve a second chance from me.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm a person who likes to give second chances. Some people don't deserve it, but I find it more fair to give them one. If I'm willing to give my friends a second chance then I would like to give my enemies a second round.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
when it comes to having to give someone a second chance i do not expect them to change at all, i look in myself to broaden my horizons and grow more patient and understanding of the person i am giving the second chances to. i do in fact believe in second chances because for me it is a learning/growing process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom