• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do We Need More Female Villains

I preferred the Female villains to be honest. They always have such a cruel way to them fallowed by a Beautiful face. While the Male Badguys are just Blocks of Evil and Muscle. Maybe THAT's why I like Ghirahim..

I mean we have a few like Twinrova and Gohma, but I think we could use some more females in the franchise~

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Yes I do agree, I would love to see a female villan again. Veran was a very good main antagonist and I think they should delve deeper into having a female antagonist.

Also, Minda never served Zant. Midna was the Queen of the Twilight Realm when Zant took over. Midna then rebelled against him.

I'd like to see Zelda be the villain one day. We now see they're willing to make her not a princess. Let's see her not a good person.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A new female villain would be fine. We've not yet seen one for the 3D titles (except for Majora, to those who consider that demon female). I'd like to see what they could do with one. Well, so long as they don't take her to be flamboyant somewhat more than Ghirahim was part of the time. Otherwise a villainess would work, one who doesn't plan on reviving a former master, like Twinrova would Ganon. I want her to be original yet deadly, a remarkable force who turns her words around in such a way to (possibly) make Link look like the enemy. That is something worth looking into.

I'd like to see Zelda be the villain one day. We now see they're willing to make her not a princess. Let's see her not a good person.

Zelda was the enemy for a bit. In Twilight Princess...
Ganondorf used her to attack Link by basically "possessing" her with his entity.

But I get what you mean otherwise, and half agree with this. Making Zelda our archnemesis would be intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom