• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild DLC armor needs...!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The DLC armor (including amiibo) really needs to be upgradable. I'm really satisfied with the DLC overall but it would make it even more exciting if we could upgrade at the Great Fairy fountains.

Thoughts?

Night Owl

~Momentai
It would make the dlc armor more useful if it were upgradeable.
Imagine how great the phantom armor would be if you could upgrade each piece to 28 defense like the normal armor. You'd be unstoppable with the triple attack up boost and the high defense.

I also wish the koroks would notice you wearing the korok mask, it would be sweet if they called you one of their own.

Its a bit lame thatvyou cabt upgrade DLC gear. We bought it we should be able to max it.

Wearing the Tingle of Phantom is rather pointless unless you want to take loads of damage while looking like a mook.

I get why the masks wouldnt be but the armour is an issue. Nevermind, at least i can max my FD armour, i really would have been upset if i couldnt have upgraded that. Even though it maxes at a stacked 60 like everything else.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Its a bit lame thatvyou cabt upgrade DLC gear. We bought it we should be able to max it.

Wearing the Tingle of Phantom is rather pointless unless you want to take loads of damage while looking like a mook.

I get why the masks wouldnt be but the armour is an issue. Nevermind, at least i can max my FD armour, i really would have been upset if i couldnt have upgraded that. Even though it maxes at a stacked 60 like everything else.

I think the best benefit out of all the new DLC gear is the fact that Majora's Mask prevents most enemies from attacking you. ^^

It doesn't bother me that the armor can't be upgraded, it would't be much different from what I normally walk around in. I mean, by the time you're basically done with the game and have all the DLC, do you really need the maxed out armor rating anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom