• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Divergent RP

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(NOTICE: Tatl isn't playing anymore, just to let you know)

Kyla followed the trainer, a bit afraid of the unknown, simply because she did not know what was going to happen next, but willing to go forward for the sake of this adventure which she had now consented to.

Sky waited behind as the initiates followed Al. When they were all off, she went over to Ari and greeted her. "Hey, Ari. Got some interesting newbies on your hands."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Awwww))

"Pffffft, interesting? They look as lazy as the last bunch." Ari pulls a knife off her thigh and starts to clan her nails with it. "They don't know anything. The transfers are always soft."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sky chuckles. "Say, I've got a question for you. I need to do some more investigating to get better reports on the strange happenings outside the walls, and after thinking about it, I decided this'd be a good mission for the newbies. Of course I can understand if they aren't quite ready, and you are in charge of organizing missions for the new Dauntless. I just figured some experience'll do them good. Your call, though."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The easiest way to learn how to fight," Al told them as they walked to the other side of the room, "Is to learn on your feet. You've each been randomly assigned another initiate to fight. From there, your strengths and weaknesses will show, and I'll know where to start you off," he pointed to the whiteboard, "Find your opponent and line up. We start from the top of the list."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You can go up to the walls, but not passed them. You know that's illegal save for Amity." Ari chastises Sky. "And I'll come with you. Things have been getting weird lately... The Factionless are getting restless."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Not illegal if you are the enforcers of the law," Sky winks at Ari. "But if you think it unwise I wont push. I suppose more experienced people would make a better mission anyway."

Sky thinks for a moment. "I'll meet you at the gates at twenty-four hundred hours, sound good?"

Kyla looks up at the board and sees her name next to a Dauntless-born initiate, Jordan.

Oh great, I get to fight someone ten times more experienced than I...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari shakes her head. "Do you even know what "2400 hours" means?" Ari chuckles. "Because I am not meeting you at midnight."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sky stared at Ari for a moment, then let out a laugh. "Of course I know what twenty-four hundred hours means! I figured since you were so paranoid about getting caught going outside the walls we should go at an inconspicuous time. Alright, then, what time do you prefer to meet?"

Sky crosses her arms and lightly smiles with one raised eyebrow.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"And I thought you were going to bring the trainees on a field trip." Ari counters. "So let's be nice and take them after lunch tomorrow. We can get off early and have them run a mile or two."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Alright," Sky says. "Gee, you're so complicated!" She playfully gives Ari a light punch on the shoulder.

Kyla is also first on the list to fight. She steps into the arena and stands across from Jordan, a somewhat scrawny looking kid but he has a fierce look in his eyes. Kyla takes the best stance she can with her hands in front of her in fists, and waits.

Before another moment can pass Jordan is suddenly in front of Kyla and gives her a good punch in the jaw. Kyla steps back, dazed, and turns to where Jordan is. He rushes at her, but she quickly moves and Jordan grabs thin air. Kyla sees her opportunity to strike at his back, but she freezes and Jordan turns around, giving her another punch in the gut, and then kicking her to the floor. Kyla gasps for air as Jordan goes for another kick at her. She rolls out of the way and staggers up.

"How... Long d'we h-have ta do dis...?" She says with her crooked jaw.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari sees the fight from the corner of her eye. "Until someone passes out or submits." Ari calls to Kyla. "And what do you mean, complicated?" She turns back to Sky.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kyla moans as she dodges another hit fron Jordan.

"What's a matter, peace lilly? Can't hit someone because violence is against your morals?"

Kyla just then saw an opening as he was taunting. He's quick on his feet, and he has strong arms for looking so weak, but his movements are clumsy. His quickness would hide his clusmsy stance if he moved fast enough, but now she can see it.

"Just warmin' up," Kyla replies.

She runs past Jordan and catches him off guard, then kicks him in the back, sending him sumbling forward. Jordan turns around and runs at Kyla, she dodges, he quickly turns and gives her a good knock in the head. Everything is very blurry for a moment, then Kyla falls to the floor unconcious.

"Ah, nevermind," Sky waves her hand. "I'll see you at lunch tomorrow."

Sky leaves the room to get back to her duties.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari waves Sky farewell, then goes over and picks up Kyla. "She did well." She murmurs to herself. She sets the girl on a nearby bench and starts to do a quick patch up. She then goes to wake her up.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kyla's eyes start to blink open. Her vision of blurry and she can see a figure standing over her, mending wounds and working to wake her up.

"Wha appen...?" She mutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom