• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Divergent RP

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
+
JMJ
Welcome to the Divergent RP. Please read the rules in the spoiler and enjoy the game~

1. No minni-modding, controlling the game or other people’s characters.

2. When in the midst of an action scene there will be certain control standards of the opponent you are fighting. Like in a huge battle where it would be ridiculous for you to wait for my every reply for what your opponent does, it would be allowed that you can control your current enemy, but if there are only a few to one opponent(s) then I will have full control. This is because when there is a small group of opponents it means some significant plot advancement, whereas in a large battle although that is also plot, the individual enemies are not significant.

3. This is a PG13 rated RP, no sexual content or excessive foul language, you will be warned as a first and kicked out of the RP finally if you disobey this rule.

4. This RP is very loosely based off of the series, so there are most likely to be things involved that were not in the original world.

5. No over powered (OP) characters. This is somehwat played like reality, where you have weaknesses, are merely human and can't win everything.

6. Have epic fun. =)

In a post-apocalyptic Chicago, the humans that survived the devastation had formed a new structure of society. The citizens would be divided into five factions, based off of their talents and society’s needs. Abnegation, for the selfless, who are also head of the government. Amity, for the peaceful, who farm the land and provide food. Candor, for the honest, who are basically lawyers and always tell the truth. Dauntless, for the brave, who are the military. Erudite, for the intellectual, who are the scientists and learners. For those who failed to fit in, they were outcast as Factionless. Within large walls around the city everyone lived peacefully in their new setting of government. Until some stirrings were reported outside the walls, and people feared their lives would soon change.

It was the first day of training for the new recruits in Dauntless. Along with the first years, the second and third years were required to come, as they were all still technically in training. It was five thirty in the morning, and a Dauntless leader was banging on a pot with a ladle in the sleeping quarters.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin groaned and rolled over... and fell to the floor.
He hated top bunk.
With a sigh, he pulled himself out of his blankets and, cracking his back, shook the guy below him, "Dude, time to wake up," he threw his shirt on.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kyla gave a moan and pulled the pillow over her ears.

"Ughh, five more minutes..."

"Everybody up!" Said the Dauntless banging on the pot. "If you wanna be in Dauntless you'd better get yourself out of bed and in the training room in five minutes!"

"What?!"

Kyla shot up and pulled on her boots. She decided to sleep in her new Dauntless clothes last night when she learned that there was going to be no privacy. She quickly untangled her hair as best she could, braided it, and ran to the training room.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Seriously... I thought I was done with this stuff after I passed initiation...." Al cracked his back, "I hate Dauntless sometimes," he walked into the training room.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari was practicing diligently in the training room, waiting for the transfers to come in so she could train them. That was her job, after all. One look at her form would show her slim strength, muscles visible due to her sleeveless top and shorts.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al walked over towards Ari, yawning, 'How do you get used to this?"
(I'd assume that they know each other, both having the same job and all)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Yeah, but she's like, his superior.))

"After being here for a few years it's easy. And I've always been an early riser." Ari finishes with one last jump kick, before landing gracefully and stretching a bit.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sky walked into the training room with an air of authority about her. She always gave that off, even in the presence of her superiors. She was tough and she knew it, and she just naturally wanted everyone else to know that, too. She went over to where Ari and Al were conversing.

Kyla ran into the training room, panting, and looked at a clock on the wall to check her timing.

One minute early...

"Phew!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari waves at Skye, then sees Kayla. "Ready for training?" She calls to the initiate(?). Ari glides over to her in a type of grace that is rare for fighting women like her. "I hope I have a better turn out than before... Half the group was late because they overslept or were just slow."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Hey," Sky says to Al. "Got some late newbies, don't 'cha?" She teased.

Kyla watched as the Dauntless trainer approached her. She was very graceful, despite beng crazy good at combat. It amazed Kyla and for a moment she didn't hear what her superior had said.

"Uh... Yeah." She said timidly.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Good. HEY YOU READY!?" She calls to the two trainers behind her. She then looks at the outcome of trainees. Great, about 75% came... At least things are improving... She sighs. "You who are here, Al will train you."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al stepped forward when he heard his name, then looked at the group, "Dauntless initiates, welcome to your first day of training. I'll assume you all know what's ahead of you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Follow me," he turned and walked deeper into the room.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Admon groaned awake, tired and exhausted. He didn't usually have much trouble getting up in the mornings, but the previous night he felt somewhat homesick. Thinking about his family that he didn't get to see often kept him up all night. Pushing himself out of his bed, dressed only in a pair of trousers, Admon threw on his other clothes and rushed out to training with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom