• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Divergent RP (SU)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
DL, you're asking to make your character Divergent.

That's like seriously dangerous, and almost OP. Actually it kinda is OP. Just warning you.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Well, it is a Divergent rp. and she never said we couldn't. Besides, that's why I'm asking. Whether it's OP or not is Rainy's call.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You can have divergent characters, just be aware of society's view on them and that will affect your character to some degree, but its interesting. But I would request something of your character, DL, that she isn't the leader of the military, strictly, but she could be a co-leader, because making her the leader might take over the RP since its a Dauntless Faction RP.

These characters look good, though. =)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Well one difference I liked in the book was that the Pit had a waterfall, and subsequently had lots of rocks at the bottom. People can go down to the bottom and hang around the waterfall if they are careful.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okie dokie, I'm going to leave the sign ups open until tomorrow, April 15th, since its been a week, and then get this thing a rollin'.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm down to clown with this RP. Like you, Rainy, I only saw the movie, so I hope I'm not too obviously ignorant.

Name: Admon
Age(must be 16 or older if family faction is not Dauntless):17 (Others picked 17 and I'm kinda piggybackin on that...)
General Appearance: Dark skin and bald. He has a large build, with strong facial features (I.e. Jaw, nose, etc.) He also has dark brown eyes.
Personality: Usually quiet and distant. Admon doesn't joke around too often, and doesn't care to protect other's feelings. He can laugh among his peers occasionally, but one can tell the cogs are always turning in his head and he never lets his guard down.
Family Faction Before Dauntless: Candor
Test Results: Dauntless
Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom