• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Discussion #015: Are All the Skull Kid's the Same?

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
"I don't go with that video you linked, skull kid is not evil, mischievous perhaps, but not evil in any way, and the TP encounter was seen by hm as a simple game of "cruelly guide Link to the the temple of time

I personally always assumed ALL skull kids are the same, I explained my reasoning earlier in this thread.

This really makes a lot of sense about OoT skull kid being the same one as MM skull kid. And remember that Saria only taught her song to her friends and she was always hanging out in the lost woods. Link does teach this song to the skull kid in OoT and it is most definitely possible that this is the same skull kid in TP. This skull kid didn't have any friends so how would he have taught it to other skull kids? The skull kids have to be some type of protector of the lost woods because they do attack adult link in OoT and the Skull kid in TP attacks Link as well with those puppets. It has to be the same skull kid for the fact that he plays Saria's Song. Not much evidence but it makes sense.

Smoore

The Rational Theist
I think that after the Child ending of Ocarina of Time, Humans expanded their territory into the now-Ordon Province. With the Great Deku Tree dead but no Sprout planted, the Kokiri began to deteriorate. That, plus the encroaching Humans, scared the Kokiri, so they turned to Skull Kid for protection. They rallied around him and retreated into the depths of Faron to defend what was left of their forest. By the time of Twilight Princess, they have become mindless Puppets of Skull Kid.

well majoras mask skull kid has to be the same as ocarina of times because at the end of the game skull kid says that link has the same sent as the kid that thought him that song in the woods meaning he has to be the same

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
.("fairy kid" being Saria, and they smell the same because they grew up in the same village/woods).

Link taught Skull Kid Saria's Song. I think he doesn't fully recognise Link because he's wearing the mask at the time and isn't totally himself.

Anyway.

I think Skull Kid scarpered to Termina when Ganondorf took over. Can Skull Kids die? He's a lost child with no fairy who got lost in the woods.

I think they're all the same person for this reason.:puppy:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Link taught Skull Kid Saria's Song. I think he doesn't fully recognise Link because he's wearing the mask at the time and isn't totally himself.
Saria taught SkullKid Saria's Song. "You know Saria's Song! We should be friends! Here, take this!" SkullKid already knows the song before Link plays it; that's how Link gains his trust.

N

Ninjawesome

The skull kids in MM and Oot are defiantly the same. But as for the TP skull kid, I have doubts beings he is guarding the entrance to the master sword in Hyrule, but as far as we know MM Skull Kid stayed in Termina. So based on those two things I'd have to say the N64 Skull kids and TP skull kid are different.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's the same one as in OOT because he says something about you smelling the same as the boy in the woods. Well that's because you are the same boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom