• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Disappointed There Was No Water Region?

I am neutral. For i was interesting in a water temple, but the water areas were unique and unexpected. Overall I like their implementation of water into the game. I would have appreciated a little more swimming. (I loved jump spinning out of the water) :)

Well, I think that Lake Floria and the Sand Sea satisfied that pretty well, although it's not like you could swim in the Sand Sea, so it isn't so much a water region in the traditional sense as Lake Floria is, although I still count it. Perhaps it would have been nice if they had been expanded upon just a bit more, though, and made the Sand Sea where you could swim in it, too. However, the water areas were fine how they were, even though the Parella were underused. I liked Lake Floria a lot. :>

I think Nintendo missed a trick not including a fleshed out water area. Floria was okay but was more like a pool than anything else where nothing much happened and the ancient Cistern was THAT water orientated, I think Nintendo could have expanded on Faron and gave us Lake Hylia too instead of covering Faron in water which felt like a very cheap move to me. I've always loved Lake Hylia, its my home away from home and since you find out that Zelda is Hylia, Lake Hylia could have possibly been an interesting and cultural place in SS but alas, i dont think Nintendo's story team was thinking.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I guess they didn't want to do too much with water because of how so many people didn't like the water temple from Oot but I like what they did with Lake Floria

Deeds

no text
I liked the Desert addition to Skyward Sword, I felt it changed the formula, but not drastic enough to change LoZ.
It was good how they backed it up by having Lake Floria, and the Ancient Cistern.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wasn't disappointed in a sense where I was devastated.
The Sand sea, Lake Floria/Ancient Cistern, a little bit in Skyview Temple, was a perfect amount of water for me.
I enjoyed it, so I was okay with the amount of water in the game.
Would I have liked more? Sure.
Just so they made sure they didn't .... DROWN us in water area's and temples.
Get it?
Ba-dum-tss....

I kind of missed having to do a water temple/ it was a little heartbreaking in my opinion. :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom