• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dimension hopping RP

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The Count's face is tired and bored. He has explained this story to hundreds...

"You see, from where I hail, every midnight on the second week I shift between an older man and a younger chap. Once, long ago, I was just a lad, when my adventuring turned sour as I crossed a Gypsy. Yes indeed, I was cursed. However, this curse grants me the ability to stay young for half of my life. I am told I cannot die through just the passing of time. It's the sourest blessing one could ever ask for."

NintendoCN

Team Captain
"Alright, we should go," Vari places a hand on the gate, "Wadorm." The gate changes to a deep green. "Let's go."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu reaches out with his senses for any nearby presences. He detects the electrical impulses in the brains of his comrades, and slowly reaches farther, searching for others nearby.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Rinniad frowns. "In my experience, splitting up is generally a bad idea. It usually ends with someone injured, captured, or dead."

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Vari scratches his/her chin, "We should wait here, we can pass the time by sharing our special abilities, knowing what we can all do will help with our teamwork. Anyone want to go first?"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"Special abilities?

I suppose you mean unusual skills?

I myself am a master of the sword, in and out. Any light weapon or finesse weapon, and I am a master. That is all"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"I am trained in the way of the Guardian. That means that I have several defensive abilities, can set enemies on fire with a strike of my sword, and periodically heal all allies within a certain radius, as well as a few other tricks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom