• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dimension hopping RP

NintendoCN

Team Captain
"Where are my teammates?" Vari was sitting on a bench next tot he gate waiting for his/her teammates to arrive.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Rinniad strides out of the gate. As he does so, he notices someone waiting on a bench. He walks up to them. "Hello, are you one of the people I'm supposed to be working with? I'm Rinniad, it's a pleasure to meet you." He holds out his hand for a handshake.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu steps through the gate, finding himself in a strange new world quite unknown to him. However, should his contacts serve him well, this would be his intended location.
He spied two individuals already there, who themselves looked to be just meeting for the first time, based on their shaking of hands. He gave the pair a curt nod, "You may call me Willdu. And you two would be?"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Count Spatula arrives in a gust of wind, as if from thin air.

"Greetings", he says. He looks around at the surroundings.

"I am Count Spatula, but you may call me what you wish within reason"

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Vari scratches his/her head, "Good to meet you all, I guess we're all here so I'll explain why we've gathered. We were selected to head to the Wadorm dimension to resolve an anomaly, I was not informed on what the anomaly is, just that it would be obvious."

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Vari thinks for a moment then replies, "The client is someone that goes by Raejak, said he meet us when we arrive."

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"Excellent. I suppose we shall have little need to exercise caution unless things become.... different."

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"Perhaps our client is setting us up, is all I am saying. If circumstances become unusual, we'd best assume we are puppets for this client of ours"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"But let's not assume either way," Willdu reminded the group, "Though I do find it worrying that we aren't being warned of the nature of this anomaly. We don't know what well be walking into until we're there."

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"A challenge, it seems. I am ready."

Just then, he turns into his older version. It's that time again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom