• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Difficulty-- SS or TP

Game You Played First; Game That You Thought Was Easier

• Twilight Princess; Twilight Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twillight Princess; Skyward Sword

• Skyward Sword; Twilight Princess

• Skyward Sword; Skyward Sword

• Total voters

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
SIDEQUESTS:
SS had alot more of them, so it would be harder to 100%

It did? Not only does the game give you 6 hearts to start out with, but it reverted back to 4 pieces for full heart and gives you two bottles for free. Not to mention how much shorter most of them were.

The worst being Dodoh's high dive.

Isn't that a luck based game? I actually found Fledge's archery worse. XD

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
twilight princess is by no means hard. I have a friend who only beat oot 64 like twice when he was a kid and I got him to play twilight princess for his first time on a three heart challenge and he only died like a few times. but I still do love that game!

Kirino

Tatakae
Although I acknowledge Skyward Sword as the more difficult game, I had more difficulty with Twilight Princess. This is due to me being 10 when I first played Twilight Princess, and that it was my first Zelda game. Naturally, I had a lot of difficulty with it. Since I was already an expert at Zelda by the time I started Skyward Sword, it really wasn't all that difficult for me.

The combat is no contest. Skyward Sword is way harder. Even for enemies like Darknuts, there was a special hidden skill to deal with them easily. In Skyward Sword, enemies actually adapted, and took away a full heart, as opposed to half a heart, or a quarter heart. Skyward Sword was also more difficult when it comes to puzzles. Fi did help, but you were still, for the most part, forced to solve them on your own. The dungeons were also much more connected, so instead of solving a whole bunch of completely seperate puzzles, the whole dungeon was like one big puzzle, where everything was connected. Not only is this better dungeon design, but it was also more difficult, as you had to backtrack, and had multiple things on your mind at once.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Although I acknowledge Skyward Sword as the more difficult game, I had more difficulty with Twilight Princess. This is due to me being 10 when I first played Twilight Princess, and that it was my first Zelda game. Naturally, I had a lot of difficulty with it. Since I was already an expert at Zelda by the time I started Skyward Sword, it really wasn't all that difficult for me.

It seems most people don't take these sorts of things into account when discussing the difficulty of Zelda games. Glad to see someone actually do it.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Isn't that a luck based game? I actually found Fledge's archery worse. XD

I actually used skill to win this game. Aiming your wii-mote, slowing down the wheel and timing your landing is all strategy. I didn't see any luck involved. I do think Fledge's archery is more difficult though.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I played Twilight Princess first, but find Skyward Sword to be an easier game.
The sidequests in Twilight Princess were almost all harder then Skyward Swords, aside from the harp in the lumpy pumpkin. The enemies were even easy; you just wait to be attacked and then YOU attack. Keep in mind, however, I still favor SS, not TP.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I honestly had difficulty with a few of Twilight Princess's puzzles. I as stumped in Skyward Sword once....and that was because I thought that the dowsing was telling me a goddess cube was in the middle of the air....until I realized it just meant that it was in the next area and there just happened to be large hole in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom