• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like Kinstones

jack546

The chosen one
did you like kinstones and would you like them to return in a future zelda game? I personaly love them and think it would make sense to put them in skyward sword maybe even be part of a trading sequence or I have a plot idea what if you create hyrule by fusing kinstones with entities such as the deku tree,jabu jabu(if there are others could you please remind me) or sages (from ocarina of time/cameo in the wind waker) and give the sage the power to create each landscape.To introduce this concept maybe skyloft could be destroyed and like spirit tracks you have to travel to meet an ancient sage(that maybe is reincarnated as an owl)and fuse kinstones with him before the dungeon. What do you think about this plot idea?

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
No.

At first they were cool, it was like "Sweet, I joined a Kinstone" but after some time you (Well, at least me) is so concerned about Kinstones that you check all over Hyrule looking for a certain piece for a certain person, you found yourself spending more of em' and not using the one you found.

So no

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I really liked the concept, but I hated the fact that some of the kinstones were randomly dropped. There were tons of times where I wanted to get one particular shape in one particular color, but I couldn't find that one combination anywhere. And by the time I did, I had three or four different characters who needed it. I've got to say that took the fun out of it a bit.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I liked the idea, but I thought it could get annoying. For the most part everything just gave more rupees, which there are already an abundance of, or more kinstones, which is basically a waste of a trade usually. I like how they used the kinstones for pieces of heart, item upgrades, etc. They definitely improved it from the other handheld Zeldas, instead of hiding the behind walls, beating mini-games, or just leaving them in the open. Even if you don't like fusing kinstones the made golden kinstones necessary in the plot, making them not completely useless. Overall I really like them just for an average playthough, but for someone who wants 100% they can be quite annoying.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
The idea is good, but it makes it about 4 times harder to get 100% on the game. The fact that you can only fuse certain kinstones during certain times is very frustrating; if you accidentally pass over it without fusing it's impossible to get 100% on that file.

I like the concept, but I think they should do it differently.

jack546

The chosen one
What do you mean four times harder fusing with the sages would be requiered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom