• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know This?

masterSword2

Smile!
Yeah, I stumbled across it during my play through of the game. It was funny at first, but after a couple times it started to get very annoying:S

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah. I remember reading it when they delivered a lot of information prior to Skyward Sword's release. When I finally got around to playing the game, I'd gone to Beedle's Air Shop a good number of times to buy supplies and had the right amount of Rupees to begin with. Then on this one occasion, I just went in to check the price on something and didn't have enough. So I walked out after talking to him, but he stopped me right at the doorway with his face going beet-red, and I read his text in bewilderment, thinking, "What is this about? I have to fight Beedle now?" But he pulled the chord and Link fell through the floor, and it took me a few minutes to remember that I'd read about this...

...And I busted out laughing; it was so comical that he'd be furious about having to pedal the extra weight.
lol.gif

It was a funny moment. And yeah I knew about it... though I didn't discover it on my own at all while I played the game. I had to be told about it, and the only time it happened to me in my initial playthrough was when I intentionally made it happen so I could see it. It did happen unintentionally a time or two on my Hero Mode run, though. :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom