• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know This?

In Mario and Lugi: Superstar Saga, Link was supposed to make a guess appearance in the Cafe Area, along with Samus,Wario,Fox, Olimar and an Excitebike Racer.

Links dialouge in particular went like this:

Cashier : Whoa! Link! The Hero of...what
is it, now? Anyway, long-time,
no see, buddy!
What are you doing here? Did you
get lost in a dungeon again?
What? You're having trouble
finding the fairy fountain?
Oh... It's game over, and your
bottles are all empty?
Are your hearts filled now, kiddo?

And you were supposed to recive the Triforce as an item from him, but once they cut out Link, they replaced it with the Great Force.

Here's his sprites for anyone who wants them : http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/mlss/betasprites.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yup, I remember reading that WAY back in the day, I was surprised it didn't happen in the finished product.. I used to do a walkthrough for Superstar Saga, haha. I could start one up again, actually.

Fig

The Altruist
That would have been fun to see Link in a coffee shop, ordering a cappuccino and then does the "You got an item!" stance. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is a hilarious and awesome game to play!

That would have been fun to see Link in a coffee shop, ordering a cappuccino and then does the "You got an item!" stance. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is a hilarious and awesome game to play!

It would be amazing, but honestly I thought Wario and Excitebikes cameos are be a lot funnier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom