• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Ever Toss Things at Your Tv or Pc?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So you know when your team is losing or when you just disgree with something anger can hit the highest peak. Did you ever toss things at your tv or pc or screen? I did :P I tossed my controller at my tv. I also tossed the remote controller when it was not working. In the end it turned out I forgot to remove the batteries :lol:

masterSword2

Smile!
Thankfully my Tv and Pc have been kept safe from my rage. :lol: Whenever I get angry at something involving one of the two I try to direct my anger at other, less important things.

Big Octo

=^)
I rarely get angry enough to throw things, but when I do, it's usually a remote or controller. I haven't really broken anything, well, anything important. The thrown projectile usually survives the impact. Other than that, every now and again I might smack my laptop when it acts in a way I don't want it to, which is more often than not.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well... Shortly after getting Brawl, I unlocked Boss Battle Mode. Back then I sucked at Smash Bros., but I still thought it would be a good idea to try Boss Battle on intense difficulty.

The result? A broken Wii remote that had unfortunately hit the TV too hard. RIP Wii remote :(

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've wanted to toss things at them, or throw them out of the window, but reminding myself how much it would suck to have a broken tv/computer, I managed to control myself :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
No, but I did toss a Wiimote at a wall, denting the wall and scratching the paint from the Wiimote.

A TV remote recently hit my computer screen, but I had nothing to do with it.

No, that's mean. Like, it's not the machine's fault that something happens. ;-; Last time I ever got mad at a piece of technology, I verbally abused this school computer in seventh grade. I hurt its feelings really badly, and it shut off and didn't turn back on for three days. If you think about it, programmers have been going insane about implementing weird things like SIRI and other artificial intelligences and the like. What if they one day decide that technology needs feelings/emotions and all of your guys' meanness makes them form a rebellion against humankind? Yeah, I thought so. It'd be like a cruel twist on those sci-fi 90s movies where robots take over the world.

You bullies. :kawaii: You make Huey sad.

pett.png

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
The most I've ever thrown at my computer screen was money. Nothing happens.

Getting on a more serious note, no, I've never thrown something at my television or computer. Whenever I get mad at something, I get up from whatever I'm doing, walk away and come back to it later. No use in getting frustrated over something, break it in your rage and have to purchase a new one.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Thankfully, no. I think it's because somewhere in the midst of my rage I realized I couldn't afford to replace a broken TV or PC.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Absolutely. Me & my dad do this. If we're watching a football game and someone we like does somthing dumb (like Tony Romo throwing an interception), although they never make it to the TV, I start throwing pillows & pom-poms. My dad will break something if he gets POed from a football game. So far, he's broken 2 lamps, a high-heel, 3 phones, my SSBB game, a microwave, and punched a innocent bang of hot dog rolls.

Video games are no different. He constantly breaks Xbox controller. As a matter of fact, he's getting POed at a game while I'm typing this. I do my fair share of getting mad at a game too. I throw my controllers across the room, & have even punched a computer screen (that hurt me A LOT more than the computer), but I try to control my anger as much as possible. If I get POed with a game, I walk away from it to play Tetris or something.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Yes... I threw my fist... through my computer screen...

I was really young at the time, and my extremely crappy internet connection made me beyond angry. I'd only have a connection for about a minute before it went offline for ~10 minutes. It was beyond frustrating, and I eventually lost it. I took a hard swing to my monitor and it cracked. The whole screen was just... a rainbow of lines and cracks. I was crying so hard when I had to tell my mom (it's hard to let a broken monitor go unnoticed). Fortunately we got a new one, but I wasn't allowed to use our computer for a month, but I suppose that punishment was justified. Nowadays, when I get super pissed at my crappy connection, I just walk away to do something else. It's a hell of a lot better than beating the **** out my monitor.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I toss my fist at shizzle from time to time, sometimes I throw projectiles as well, it's just something I do because I'm not allowed to scream indoors. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom