• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did Anyone else Think This During Your Playthrough?

M

MajoraRuiz

During the hunt for the Song of the Hero, I couldn't stop thinking that the Water Dragon is the stupidest NPC in the whole game; and the reason is that she flooded the woods because they were filled with monsters. Now THAT is stupid

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Uh, didn't this happen before Wind Waker too? As some sort of ultima ratio/last resort? If all else fails, use... water.

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
I thought it seemed like something she would do. You were warned before you met her that if you didn't show her your absolute respect and address her with proper manners that she would beat down on you hard lol. Others told stories of how most people in search of her never returned. She also threatened to eat that elder Kikwi. I guess the monsters of the forest failed to impress, and thats what they got! She seemed like a character who is ruthless to all but Link.

No, I thought she should have done that earlier. Would have saved a lot of trouble.

I personally thought Stritch was going to be Ghirahim. I think they look a LOT alike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom