• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did Any of You Have the Same Feeling?

D

DarkLink51

So when i first beat twilight princess i liked it but it wasnt as mesmorizing as ocarina of time... but since i sold it i cant stop thinking about it... now that i dont have it, its seems it was more memorable then i thought

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i still have it and since im close to done i dont play it much anymore

Beeker

Wild Card
Well, I sorta had that feeling, minus the OoT part ( beat TP before OoT). After beating it I seemed to keep on replaying the moments in the game (especially the ending) in my head. I guess any Zelda game has that power to make it memorable to someone.

D

DarkLink51

Cucco dont sell it! you'll want to play it sooner or later... Beeker exactly! the music keeps on repeating in my head and the bosses keep on popin in my head

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I have had that feeling before. Although I like OoT better, I still had that awesome feeling after beating Twilight Princess. I lent the game to one of my friends, and I missed it like crazy. I felt like such a nerd XD.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I have never sold a Zelda game. I have sold other games (which I always regretted), but never Zelda.

And I just started my replay of Twilight Princess yesterday. I find it very mesmerizing.

Alar

Clothed in Green
So when i first beat twilight princess i liked it but it wasnt as mesmorizing as ocarina of time... but since i sold it i cant stop thinking about it... now that i dont have it, its seems it was more memorable then i thought

i had exacally the same feeling with wind waker but now i have it back again yey :D

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
I borrowed TP and finished it and hadn't thought of it for about 9 months and now I've been seeing a bunch of TP reminiscing threads and now I want more than anything to be able to play TP again.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I hope no one minds that I'm bumping some old threads >_>

Anyway, memories by definition are something of the past. While you play the game, they're not memories. It's only after time has passed that you can look back and fully realize the meaning of the memory to you. I actually think that sometimes you realize something has more meaning to you looking back on it than you originally felt it did at the time of the experience.

Expect that when SS comes out, you'll reminisce playing TP.
Then expect that when the next Zelda after that comes out (Cafe Zelda? :eek:) you'll be reminiscing playing SS. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom