• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did any of you do this?

Did you do the roll everywhere?

• I do not believe the roll is faster, and think walking is the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe walking is faster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hey guys!

I was playing Ocarina of Time today, and remembered that I do something specific when I go almost everywhere.

That is:

Do those forward roll "attacks" when I'm going places.

Now, my reasoning, is that it looks a little faster than just running, so I just kept doing it, and it became a pretty bad habit, actually...

I do that in WW and TP too, actually...

Do/did any of you guys do that? (Vote once for if you do, and vote again for if you think it's faster)

Pen

The game is on!
Rolling in OoT is indeed faster than just running. It's pretty funny how that works. I'm fairly certain it's the same in MM and WW. And possibly in TP too. When I play those games I tend to roll a lot if I just want to get from one place to another.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
The roll is faster than walking and back walking is even faster, but I like to see where I'm going and want to look at the scenery as I go. Most of the games I play now are for immersion, if I just go from point A to Point B as fast as possible either rolling or walking backwards, I feel less immersed than if I just walk and meander a bit.

D

Deleted member 84722

It mainly depends on what game I am playing. I will normally choose the faster method of movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom