• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Game Thread)

So I guess everyone just lost interest in this tournament all of a sudden. I don't hear from the organizer himself when the next matches are gonna take place. I'll be getting quite busy this week, so I don't know if I will be able to battle whenever you people want. I'm out. I'll let little Figgy get a free pass.

So I guess everyone just lost interest in this tournament all of a sudden.

It's not that, We were just waiting on you to have your match with Fig. :P It should resume now since you stepped down. I'm still raring to fight in the semi-finals, kinda excited to get this far.

Semifinals Bracket

1.) JuicieJ vs Vaati101

2.) Scarfed vs Fig

The bracket is now single elimination, with the winners of this round proceeding to the finals.

Don't forget to get your Eevee from me, guys. PM or Skype is the best way to reach me.

JuicieJ, Are we gonna battle anytime soon? I've been eagerly waiting for you to challenge me. I'm available now so how about we get it over and done with?

Fight between me and JJ

HYEG - WWWW - WWW9 - K9DP

Well this was a little embarrassing... Couldn't even get past his first Pokémon. If I hadn't of worried about king's Shield, I could of had a chance at winning. Anyway, Good game.

Fig

The Altruist
Yea I really didn't try at all for this battle. Since the battle started I didn't even try since I knew I was going to lose. There was no point anyways considering the result of the previous round. Congrats to you Scarfed to making it to the Top 4.

Battle Code: 48YG-WWWW-WWW9-MVMU

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well, this is embarrassing...

Not only did I fail to think anything through in our match, resulting in Crawdaunt wrecking me, I didn't think my actions irl through and turned my 3DS off instead of forfeiting in-game -- meaning the match wasn't recorded.

*sigh*

Scarfed still won. I played like ****. (It's stuff like this and the match I won with Aegislash that causes me to question why this isn't double elimination. It's absurdly underwhelming for the final match to end up like this.)

Well, this is embarrassing...

Not only did I fail to think anything through in our match, resulting in Crawdaunt wrecking me, I didn't think my actions irl through and turned my 3DS off instead of forfeiting in-game -- meaning the match wasn't recorded.

*sigh*

Scarfed still won. I played like ****. (It's stuff like this and the match I won with Aegislash that causes me to question why this isn't double elimination. It's absurdly underwhelming for the final match to end up like this.)

We all do mistakes sometimes but GG anyways JuicieJ! :)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
We all do mistakes sometimes but GG anyways JuicieJ! :)

I wouldn't call that a good game at all. :P

000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom