• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Designs You Would/would Not Like to See

Fig

The Altruist
What I would like to see is a Dark/Psychic Pokémon as we never had one before in the Pokémon universe. That said, I would like for it to be designed based any form of a "Spirit" or "Poltergiest" for the requested Type combination.

P

PandaWithaKnife

I'd like it if Chespin were Grass/Dark, Fennekin were Fire/Psychic, and Froakie were Water/Fighting. That might be what it'll be, but I'm not entirely certain...

I would greatly prefer fire/dark to psychic, but I've never really liked the psychic lines.

As for fighting - I'm completely done with fighting types. I just don't enjoy them at all.

I'd love to see more dark pokemon, I can't get enough of them. A dark looking water pokemon would be interesting. Sharpedo looked kinda dark, wasn't though, right?

C

Cipher

I wouldn't mind seeing three dual-type starters, perhaps all with the same second type, in a region based around ice and water. I am tired of the grassy landscapes in the past few Pokemon Games-why not a Pokemon Ice Age? :P Also, though I think food Pokemon like Vanillite are endearing, I don't think they should make anymore. (My eyes are on you, banana)! Though I think there should still be some reality mixed in somewhere, like with Solosis (sp?) being a germ/cell.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I
I'd love to see more dark pokemon, I can't get enough of them. A dark looking water pokemon would be interesting. Sharpedo looked kinda dark, wasn't though, right?
Sharpedo was dark water and Cralwdant was also a dark water type also.
Im fine with what ever. I would love to see a water fire legendary.

I want a bug/water type that looks decent in evolution to pair up with my Galvantula and Volcarona. I also want an evolution for Jynx, and more Eeveelutions.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
1. I would like to see less Dragon types. I like Dragon types, but there have just been too many of them as of late. It ruins the mystique behind them.
2. A complete absence of Fire/Fighting type starters. We're fed up.
3. Less humanoids. Well, humanoids are fine as long as they are not TOO human. Sawk and Throh were just taking it too far.

Dan

I personally would like to see more flavors of icecream pokemon, and possible more stupid objects a pokemon can be, such as a washing machine, perhaps a laptop, and even a shoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom