• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demise's Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really Demise's curse though? Or was it already in place when he was defeated...
But anyway, the curse does state than an incarnation of his hatred will always live on. It doesn't state that an incarnation will return which implies that it is not limited to just Ganondorf. Neither does it imply that because one incarnation is present, another cannot. However we can't pin all evil to Demise's curse... can we?
True but it cant be vaati when demise is reincarnated he is evil but vaati (nformation form minish cap) was a minish he later became evil and corruped:)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think it's just Ganon that is the result of the curse. Nintendo said about how this game will explain Ganon's origins, not vaati or any other villain. This is why I think it is specifically Ganon. Not to mention Demise looks like Ganondorf, the connection is blatantly obvious.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sure Demise looks alot like Ganon and maybe you are right that Ganon is the only one affected by the curse, but I still think that Malladus could also be a part of the curse because if Ganon was the only one than why did he not come back to life in the adult timeline (Hero successful)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom