• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deleting Social Media Accounts

Dan

I find that the benefits do not outweigh the costs either. To be honest, if you're my real friend, you have my phone number. I don't upload anything and I never make messages, but I do see asinine crap on my feed all of the time. Usually it's racist, hateful, or "controversial".

On a side note, what did happen to 2Moogles? They vanished from YouTube!

A lot had happened in December which meant they had to make some big changes to their lives, unfortunately their channel had to make the cut. That's all I was told. Huge shame as I miss their silly antics.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
A lot had happened in December which meant they had to make some big changes to their lives, unfortunately their channel had to make the cut. That's all I was told. Huge shame as I miss their silly antics.

They're probably going to have twins. Babies ruin everything.

Reactions: Dan
Recently deleted my Facebook. I don't like the layout of the website in general and that everyone's profile basically has the same theme, doesn't allow for much customization like Myspace did. I don't like that it's not so easy to make new friends on Facebook, Myspace was much easier to make new friends because of the search results options, don't like that the only search result option on Facebook is by typing in a full name. Myspace had customization for profiles, playlists, groups, bulletin posts, forums, blogs, and other really cool features like that.

When Myspace was still a thing, I did not even bother with Facebook by much, Everyone's Facebook page looked the same then as it does now.

Last edited:

Dan

Recently deleted my Facebook. I don't like the layout of the website in general and that everyone's profile basically has the same theme, doesn't allow for much customization like Myspace did. I don't like that it's not so easy to make new friends on Facebook, Myspace was much easier to make new friends because of the search results options, don't like that the only search result option on Facebook is by typing in a full name. Myspace had customization for profiles, playlists, groups, bulletin posts, forums, blogs, and other really cool features like that.

When Myspace was still a thing, I did not even bother with Facebook by much, Everyone's Facebook page looked the same then as it does now.

I think customization is great but it's a double edged sword. Some people are capable of creating spectacular looking themes others don't understand that some colours collide. Placing white text over a light grey background makes it unreadable and no people shouldn't have to highlight your text just to read it! If websites added a button called "this theme is melting my eyes please use the default website theme" we could have the best of both worlds.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've deleted Facebook before in 2013 to try and focus on my studies, but I didn't last long and it didn't help anyway >.>

I have friends scattered all over the place, so Social Media is kind of necessary for me to use, so I don't bother deleting accounts anymore.

Salem

SICK
No, not really, I really want to keep up with close friends and family members. Sometimes social media is the only way to interact with some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom