• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Death Question

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Just wondering, when you get game over do you start all the way from the beginning or do you just spawn somewhere? Do you still keep all your levels and items?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
When you get a game over, you start back at the North Palace (where Zelda's sleeping) no matter where you are in the game, be it in the overworld or in a palace. The only exception is when you're in the final palace, as the programmers had mercy and let you start at the beginning of it when you get a game over so long as you choose continue and don't save/quit. And after a game over, you keep all your levels, completed palaces, and items .. however your experience points will be reset to 0.

KickingGeese

I blame Dinkleberg.
When you get a game over, you start back at the North Palace (where Zelda's sleeping) no matter where you are in the game, be it in the overworld or in a palace. The only exception is when you're in the final palace, as the programmers had mercy and let you start at the beginning of it when you get a game over so long as you choose continue and don't save/quit. And after a game over, you keep all your levels, completed palaces, and items .. however your experience points will be reset to 0.

I'm really glad we were able to restart at the North Palace. It mad the game hard, I mean seriously hard when I was in Death Mountain. But when I was in the Valley of Death it got annoying beyond belief.

Great Palace was a nice place to restart if you died though, and I died a lot when I got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom