• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Vote: Mafia
Is voting your yourself at this point really a good idea :bubsy:
I'm not entirely sure what her other reason was, but it did seem like you wanted to stay alive mighty bad.
Did I? I don't remember being too aggressive and due to my role, I don't mind dying really. Just don't expect me to roll over and die.
lso, the fact that Mellow covered for you as being "the one putting in the most effort" and his willingness to sacrifice Deus honestly makes it seem like there's some connection.
That confused me and I thought he surely couldn't of been talking about me. Tbh I thought he was talking about you, or the now dead iteration of you. As for the Deus, maybe he felt better about him than me, idk. Either way, I have a pretty good town read on Mez atm.
. Overall, it just seems like you're more content to lay low than actively scumhunt like you usually do.
Ya, I'm not as interested in this game as others. I joined pretty much to get the game rolling but I figured I'd at least make some effort to play since I signed up. Someone else can do the heavy lifting this time.
What do you make of TattooArtist?
She was laying low at first but now she seems to be making more of an effort to play the game. I can see this as a new player getting used to the game or a mafia being encouraged by her buddies to be more active. While I think some of her reasoning is weak I like how she's at least making efforts to play the game. Idk, I'm terrible at reading new people since I often like to give them the benefit of the doubt since they're new.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well I'd rather Deus get lynched than the one person in this game putting in the most effort. I'm unsure about him tbh, but he hasn't really done anything this game so it won't be a devastating blow either way.

And just so that nobody can tie it up again...

Unvote

Vote: Deus

I'm still not feeling the greatest about All Might, so I'll definitely have to look more into him during the next day phase. Same with Pendio.
This is the post I was referencing. I'm 90% sure that Mez was referring to Bok here as putting in the most effort, but that 10% chance might have been hearkening back on my initial attempt to pressure Jamie. I'm really interested in what Mezlo has to say on this, and with a little over a day left the clock is ticking down. We have to lynch scum by either today or on D4 or else we risk a loss through mislynch.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Count Slothula

Either he's wilfully ignoring my summons as scum or really busy. Whatever the case I want to know why he was willing to switch from me or Bok to sacrifice Deus. Just seems like a scum tactic to avoid a no lynch.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Vote: Count Slothula

Either he's wilfully ignoring my summons as scum or really busy. Whatever the case I want to know why he was willing to switch from me or Bok to sacrifice Deus. Just seems like a scum tactic to avoid a no lynch.
So this isn't a pressure vote, or it is? Is it a little of both?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry for disappearing guys, it's been a really busy few days for me.

The reason I voted for Deus over Bok was because Bok was the one who was trying to spark activity when the game slowed down. He wasn't the most active, but he was trying to keep the game itself active for a while.

You guys can lynch me if you want, tbh I don't have an important role and I'm really not feeling as interested in mafia as I thought I was. So I'm probably not going to be very helpful. I haven't even really read the later posts, I pretty much just skimmed them. I'm just worn out, really.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I mean, if he wants out, a lynch works. A replacement is better, but until one comes out, I'd rather have active players enjoying the game than inactive players not wanting to play

Pen

The game is on!
I'm with All Might on this. Besides, these two posts were made right after one another:

Mez confirmed town

@Count Slothula

If you really don't want to play/can't play, then you should ask for a replacement. If that's an issue, then

Vote Mez

If you think Mezlo is Town you shouldn't want him out even if he is uninterested in the game. We're here to lynch scum.

Unvote

Vote: YIGAhim

karu

Panamaniac
Well damn guys, I'm gone for a weekend and this game is both inactive and active.

Personally, I don't like how some people went after Pendio after he voted for me, specifically because it was obvious it was a pressure vote. A vote to get someone to talk doesn't necessarily mean he wants me dead. I do, however, suspect him of being mafia, if I were to vote rn it wouldn't be useful and I don't have strong enough reasons at the moment.

YIGAhim on the other hand, I feel has been extremely opportunistic this entire game; first with Deus and now with Slothula, always jumping in last minute with no real reason at all, I'm surprised he hasn't been lynched himself yet. Though I am okay with lynching him today I'm not going t vote because I just came back after 3 days of inactivity, voting for anyone now would seem opportunistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom