• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I am suspicious of you because to me, you're quiet. Too quiet, unless you get suspected of course. It makes me wonder, what are you doing when you don't speak? I also think your reasoning for Bok and Karu to be suspected is weak - almost like you're just trying to get people dead so you can live rather than having actual suspects to not kill an innocent person.

Pen

The game is on!
I am suspicious of you because to me, you're quiet. Too quiet, unless you get suspected of course. It makes me wonder, what are you doing when you don't speak? I also think your reasoning for Bok and Karu to be suspected is weak - almost like you're just trying to get people dead so you can live rather than having actual suspects to not kill an innocent person.

I'm sorry but your accusation against me holds no water at all seeing as I have not only made more posts in this game than you have, but I have also made more attempts at sparking discussion and I have given more insight then you have so far. I still don't see why you choose to suspect me over so many others who are less active than myself (if you're using reasoning like that).

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I'm sorry but your accusation against me holds no water at all seeing as I have not only made more posts in this game than you have, but I have also made more attempts at sparking discussion and I have given more insight then you have so far. I still don't see why you choose to suspect me over so many others who are less active than myself (if you're using reasoning like that).

Oh really? Doesn't your vote for Karu with a poor reasoning give off the fact you're trying to kill off other people so you won't be suspected? I wouldn't suspect her because to me, I get an insight that Karu is another vanilla townie. Deus and her act similar to when Deus was alive. Even though she hasn't been talking, I feel like you have been adding contributions to hide the fact that you're the person who should be dead. Karu or anyone else who is less talkative genuinely aren't here often.

Pen

The game is on!
Doesn't your vote for Karu with a poor reasoning give off the fact you're trying to kill off other people so you won't be suspected?

I never said I wanted karu dead necessarily. My vote on her is a pressure vote to a large extent, because I'd like for her - and for everyone - to come out and talk some more. There is no hidden motive behind my vote for her.

I wouldn't suspect her because to me, I get an insight that Karu is another vanilla townie. Deus and her act similar to when Deus was alive.

You're making a mistake if you're comparing the playstyles of two completely different players like this. Everyone has a different way of playing and some play differently depending on their allignment while others play the same. Your stated reasonging for blindly trusting karu makes very little sense.

I feel like you have been adding contributions to hide the fact that you're the person who should be dead.

To me this looks like a typical case of someone who's set their mind too focused on believing that another player is scum that they become unable to reason with them or concider that they may be mistaken in their suspicion. You claim to have seen me contribute to the game, yet you seem convinced I'm only contributing in order to hide a scummy allignment?

Karu or anyone else who is less talkative genuinely aren't here often.

So you're going after me, accusing me of inactivity, but you choose me over others because I'm more active than them. Is that right? Either way, you seem to be contradicting yourself.

Pen

The game is on!
Scumbuds?

Throughout the game you have been appearing here and there with short remarks such as this one. I would like to see some more actual talk from you. The better our discussion is during the day, the better our chances of nailing scum will be. As it is right now, your hesitance to talk and open up makes it seem as if though you've got something to hide.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Nah, I'm just crazy busy. I got a fencing tournament today, movies to binge, and homework that I have to do by Monday.

I can discuss more, but it's also hard when there isn't much more to this game so far then the whole Tattoo v Pendio argument, which tbh I just skimmed through....

Gimme 5 minutes and I'll speak more than just my initial thoughts, which is what I've been going for this whole game

Reactions: Pen

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Karu or anyone else who is less talkative genuinely aren't here often.
Nobody has really been active this game. Your reasoning behind Pendio makes little sense

I also think your reasoning for Bok and Karu to be suspected is weak - almost like you're just trying to get people dead so you can live rather than having actual suspects to not kill an innocent person.
Well, we can all suspect people off of little things. That's what makes mafia so interesting. You are outright protecting Bok and Karu, though, and not respectfully disagreeing and then finding some ground you both agree with

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm certainly much more quiet than Pendio. Is there any specific reason you suspect him over me? Also, is attempting to make discussion scummy? I'm not trying to say his accusations are the strongest, but you're zoning in on Pendio right now.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Spider-Bok @Count Slothula Still waiting on a response from either of you.

A little bit of both. I expressed a cautious suspicion towards her earlier today, but she has yet to post since then. Also, that's a good idea. I keep forgetting about that function for some reason.

@karu
See, my thing is that you seem to be tunneling on karu a little heavily due to her expressing suspicion towards you, which is what you're doing to her right now. The pressure on her is wasted because she's inactive, anyway. I personally don't believe that she is affiliated with Light, either, so do you have another suspect in mind?

Pen

The game is on!
See, my thing is that you seem to be tunneling on karu a little heavily due to her expressing suspicion towards you, which is what you're doing to her right now.

I don't think I've been tunnling too much on her. I've talked plenty to TattooArtist and I've been asking questions to other players too. Anyway, I don't recall karu ever expressing any suspicion towards me. If she has then I've missed it, and it's not my reasong for voting her.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't think it's a weak accusation, I think you're on to something. It's best we keep an eye on them
Is this the quote in question, Pendio? Honestly, I find it innocuous because experienced players would want Minish out of the running early as once she has a suspicion in mind, she's hard to shake off. Besides, karu wasn't necessarily saying that we should lynch them, just keep our eyes peeled.

Speaking of which, what do you make of Mezlo covering for Bok right before the lynch?

Pen

The game is on!
Is this the quote in question, Pendio? Honestly, I find it innocuous because experienced players would want Minish out of the running early as once she has a suspicion in mind, she's hard to shake off. Besides, karu wasn't necessarily saying that we should lynch them, just keep our eyes peeled.

Speaking of which, what do you make of Mezlo covering for Bok right before the lynch?

It wasn't anything that specifically caught my mind. I see why he would do it. Bok is a good player, so it makes sense for Mezlo to want to save him. Had I been around at the time I would have probably unvoted Bok because the discussion was becoming more serious than the game was when I voted for him. Anyway, it's late here and I'm so tired I can't really think totally clear. I'll look back in tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom