• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deus (4): Spider-Bok, Jamie, YIGAhim, Count Slothula
Spider-Bok (2): Pendio, Deus
Not Voting: All Might, karu, NekoLily, TattooArtist, Doc
Deus has been lynched

The day begins slowly and quietly. With Chief Yagami dead, many were unsure what to do. He was their leader. Once again, they chose someone to kill with the Deathnote: the one who referred to themselves as Deus. Ever the stoic, Deus does nothing as Count Slothula writes his name in the notebook.
Everything falls silent as a train barrels through the hotel, somehow missing everyone except Deus, who splatters on impact. Somehow, they manage to scrap together enough body parts to realize who he was
Deus was Kanzo Mogi, a Vanilla Townie
dc31ee85343adc2c4d2a3954ab220e46.jpg

THE LIVING (10):
  1. Pendio
  2. All Might
  3. karu
  4. YIGAhim
  5. NekoLily
  6. Draculibk Count Slothula
  7. TattooArtist
  8. Jamie
  9. Spider-Bok
  10. Doc
THE DEAD (3):
  1. funnier6: Touta Matsuda, the One-Shot Vigilante, Suffocated by his own underwear on Day One.
  2. Minish_Link: Soichiro Yagami, the Flavor Cop, died of a heart attack Night One
  3. Deus: Kanzo Mogi, a Vanilla Townie, hit by a train Day Two.

NIGHT TWO BEGINS
Night Two ends at 9pm PST on Wednesday, October 24, 2017.

karu

Panamaniac
Oh no cries
I know you're new to mafia but I'd like for you to actually make comments that could benefit the town; who are you suspicious of? Why are you suspicious of them? Why do you think they went after this person? Things like that; after all, that's the best way to learn how to play the game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just give it your all, and develop your own unique strategy! After a game or two, things will start to click

karu

Panamaniac
I think that since Deus flipped town, it's best to look for 1) who he voted for and the reasons why, if any I don;t remember and 2) the people in his wagon. I don't like how at the very end YIGA and the Count voted for Deus and personally I don't like their reasons either; I'm very positive either one of those two or even Le Bok Choy is a scum or third party against town

karu

Panamaniac
Also, come on guys. You can write a better death than that, although the fact that they had to put pieces of hi back together to actually know who it was was very clever

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Le Bok Choy
Another name change?

Well, back to the game:

Nothing that Deus did in this game helped anybody do anything at all. I didn't want to leave up the death to chance, so I threw in my 2 cents.

also I wanted to write the Death Note

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So sorry this took so long. Mido and I both had papers due... not fun, I assure you (not like you need my assurance).
The night passes by as everyone sleeps soundly, but for a few people who don't need sleep I guess. Power roles are weird.
Partway through the night, All Might wakes up in a cold sweat. He hears voices. Familiar voices.
"Hello All Might" one of them whispers to him.
"No," he breathes, "Oh please no."
The voices just laugh as they take form in front of him. There are two of them, and they look remarkably similar - in fact, they look like All Might too.
"Please let me survive!" Might starts to raise his voice, "If I die, we all do!"
"You will pass the same as we have," one of them hisses, "You will know what it's like to be replaced."
And with that, the ghosts of Thareous and EMIYA shirou shoot the body that once belonged to each of them, blowing holes straight through it, and laughing maniacally as they disappear into oblivion.
All Might was Shuichi Aizawa, a Vanilla Townie!

THE LIVING (9):
  1. Pendio
  2. karu
  3. YIGAhim
  4. NekoLily
  5. Draculibk Count Slothula
  6. TattooArtist
  7. Jamie
  8. Spider-Bok
  9. Doc
THE DEAD (4):
  1. funnier6: Touta Matsuda, the One-Shot Vigilante, Suffocated by his own underwear on Day One.
  2. Minish_Link: Soichiro Yagami, the Flavor Cop, died of a heart attack Night One
  3. Deus: Kanzo Mogi, a Vanilla Townie, hit by a train Day Two.
  4. All Might: Shuichi Aizawa, a Vanilla Townie, killed by the ghosts of his past Night Two.

DAY THREE BEGINS!
Day three ends at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, October 29, 2017. With 9 alive, 5 is majority.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Pendio

He was my second biggest suspicion yesterday, after All Might. I still think his Bok vote is really shady, because his reason for it made no sense.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Pendio

He was my second biggest suspicion yesterday, after All Might. I still think his Bok vote is really shady, because his reason for it made no sense.

Were there any suspicions yesterday with seasonings that made sense though? Most people just laied low and barely brought forth anything that could further the discussion. At least I made an attempt to get people talking. Besides, I outright confessed to my reasoning being very weak in the same post. Would I have chosen to bring attention to myself that way if I was scum? I think not. What might be considered scummy in regards to my "accusation" though was that Karu immediately appeared and said that she didn't find my reasoning to be weak at all and she almost seemed to encourage it.

FoS: Karu

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Yes but that's one person saying that your reasoning isn't weak. What about the rest? I have suspicion too.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Okay havent been able to post for a while, but I have some time finally. I personally see karu as town, and i'm unsure about Bok but leaning pretty heavily against him due to being nearly as inactive as me as well as another reason I can't really go into without claiming.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, that didn't last long.

Good luck, Town. Beat that smelly Mafia for me. :right:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom