• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

All right, I’m going to go ahead and say someone should claim today and soon, cause we need something to talk about and fast. (I’m getting kind of sick of @ing people)

@karu @Doc @Pendio @NekoLily @Spider-Bok would any of you care to oblige.

Only one of you of course.
Oh, no reason particular, I just said that to make sure they didn’t all start claiming, it doesn’t matter who claims.
She's saying why did you specially ask Karu, Doc, Pendio, Lily and me instead of everyone? Also why are you fishing for claims this early? Why not just claim yourself?

funnier6

Courage~
She's saying why did you specially ask Karu, Doc, Pendio, Lily and me instead of everyone? Also why are you fishing for claims this early? Why not just claim yourself?
Beva

Fine, I claim Vengeful Townie. I was going to wait and claim tomorrow.

Also, I feel like a complete idiot.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT 1.4
Jamie (2): funnier6, All Might
funnier6 (2): Deus, TatooArtist
NekoLily (1): Doc
All Might (1): Jamie
Draculibk (1): Spider-Bok
Not Voting: Pendio, Draculibk, NekoLily, karu, Minish_Link, YIGAhim

TODAY'S ROLECLAIM HAS BEEN USED

With 13 alive, 7 is majority
Day ends at noon PST on Friday, October 20, 2017

funnier6

Courage~
This isn't the most trustworthy claim to see from anyone tbh. It's a very safe fake claim for the Mafia to make. I suggest Cop investigates funnier tonight unless they have better plans.

Why is that?

Because here I was with a plan and everything and I gave in just like that just to say day one wouldn’t be wasted.

The very worst part is I can’t get a read on anyone and I’m flailing around like a beached magikarp and I’m not happy about it.

Pen

The game is on!
Because here I was with a plan and everything and I gave in just like that just to say day one wouldn’t be wasted.

The very worst part is I can’t get a read on anyone and I’m flailing around like a beached magikarp and I’m not happy about it.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Day one isn't even over yet. What still bugs me though is that you were so keen on someone other than you claiming. Then you claimed so easily and immediately regretted it. Not quite sure how to interpret that...

funnier6

Courage~
Don't be so hard on yourself. Day one isn't even over yet. What still bugs me though is that you were so keen on someone other than you claiming. Then you claimed so easily and immediately regretted it. Not quite sure how to interpret that...

I guess I’ll stay stuck in reaction mode for a while.

I wasn’t exactly keen, more hopeful that someone might say something and make everyone come alive. I desperately hope no one was going to use it since I screwed that up.

Is there anything you have interpreted in an alignment sort of way?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, I'm not sure about the vengeful townie claim. I could see it being true, but I could also see this being a plan set up by funnier. Does anyone know if there would be a character that would fit the vengeful claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom