• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Death Mountain Howl Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KokiriShroom

I missed the Howl Stone somehow on my way to the Goron Mines, so I only have 2 hidden skills (Shield Bash and Backslice). I learned Shield Bash from the Zora's Domain one and I learned Backslice from the one in the North Faron Woods. I revisited the one at Death Mountain just a few minutes ago and it won't let me howl at it. Is there any way I can still use this stone or did I miss it?
Thanks (:

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Well, according to the site walkthrough, the Death Mountain Howling Stone gives you the shield attack. By the N. Faron woods one, do you mean when the wolf is just sitting there and it attacks you? Because that one teaches you the ending blow. I hope that helped:S

K

KokiriShroom

Well, according to the site walkthrough, the Death Mountain Howling Stone gives you the shield attack. By the N. Faron woods one, do you mean when the wolf is just sitting there and it attacks you? Because that one teaches you the ending blow. I hope that helped:S

By the N. Faron woods one, I mean the one that's on the way to getting the master sword. That one taught me the backslash. I skipped the howling stone at death mountain when it's intended to be used, during the eldin province twilight stage, and used the one at zoras domain during the lanayru twilight stage, and that was the one that taught me the shield bash. I think I'm behind one because I skipped the death mountain one, so I'm wondering if I can catch up and still use the death mountain stone. I'm on the GCN version, if it makes a difference :)

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Hmm, sorry. I can't help you then. Well, I tried. Good luck on solving the problem. Hopefully you'll get a more experienced problem solver than me.

So, let me get this straight.

You skipped the howling stone on death mountain, and went back to human form. Later, when you got the master sword and the ability to change back to wolf form, you went back, but now you can't howl at it. You also played other howling stones after, ones after the death mountain one?

It shouldn't do that. You should be able to re-go to it at anytime and howl the tune.

N

Nino.g

I skipped it too, but i could do it later. Maybe is it a glitch? Have you tried it again?

Z

zeldamom

Golden Wolf

I don't know if I'm just dense, or if my game has a glitch. I had no trouble getting the ending blow after meeting the golden wolf, but now when I howl, it shows me a scene with some kind of castle or something in the background, but I never see the warrior so never learn anything new. All I have is the ending blow. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

In that strange place, you need to howl again, then the location of the wolf will be marked on your map.

Maybe you got it and don't remember. I remember that in my first playthrough of the game, I didn't get any of the stones, but I was able to get all of them later with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom