• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Si signor.

Well then...

I am not 100% believing of fused's claim, but the day ends in 2 hours.

I say we lynch Atty today. She seemed so keen to lynch our claimed vigilante earlier, and I think it's best that we keep him safe. With only 2 hours left, there's really not a lot of time to think of something else to do.

So, Vote: Atticus. If she flips town, at least we'll have some leads.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm not too big on lynching @icus or Fused - I'm not sure about his role claim to be honest, but nothing strikes me as scummy, which is the same case with @icus as well.

I'm more focused on the inactives, mostly because they become useless numbers that may hinder the game - or it could be a Mafia tactic. However, I'm sure if this continues then Jenn will simply modkill them.

Right now I'm still curious about Tster, but I wanna see James in this game some more, he is usually super active and quite straight forward with his posts, he now seems to be pay no back somewhat, just seems contradictory to his usual playstyle, in which he has been Town previously.

Meh

Vote: Xyphon

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Ahhhh, I have not made very many posts

probably cuz I don't really know anyone here

Soooo maybe I'll just post

tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Also, is it too late to vote? I don't see night time post XD

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sorry guys, with the flooding in CO my power has been in and out, I wont be able to post the end of day scene till tomorrow at the earliest. I know what the tally is and I will get to this ASAP. In the mean time, cross your fingers that my home doesnt have any other issues than power outages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom