• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He proboly has just with his spam 90% of the thread

tumblr_mb6i9seqHW1ri2hyto1_400.gif

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I might need a replacment juciej is makeing it hard to find facts an scum hunt.
He proboly has just with his spam 90% of the thread
vote put a maximum spam limit per day

I agree, it's quite annoying trying to find quotes when half the posts are useless spam.
Vote: maximum spam limit

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wonder if GWAF realizes that this thread's activity is primarily due to JJ's excessive spamming.
Vote: Ban JJ

I am actually going to take it a step further.
Vote: No Night Posting
Vote: 1 post-death post a day (in game)

This spam is really starting to piss me off. It makes it so hard to make any sense out of anything posted over the last couple of pages because it's nothing but stupid videos and gifs. We're on 21 pages now, when we could be at less than 15 or so. I have actually started considering asking for a replacement because the fun of the game is constantly getting diminished. I'm not going to though, in case a spam rule is put in place. But I am definitely going to ask to be replaced if the spam continues. It is incredibly annoying.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I wonder if GWAF realizes that this thread's activity is primarily due to JJ's excessive spamming.
Vote: Ban JJ

I am actually going to take it a step further.
Vote: No Night Posting
Vote: 1 post-death post a day (in game)

This spam is really starting to piss me off. It makes it so hard to make any sense out of anything posted over the last couple of pages because it's nothing but stupid videos and gifs. We're on 21 pages now, when we could be at less than 15 or so. I have actually started considering asking for a replacement because the fun of the game is constantly getting diminished. I'm not going to though, in case a spam rule is put in place. But I am definitely going to ask to be replaced if the spam continues. It is incredibly annoying.

All of my ^

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ya JJ, you're kind of abusing the spam privilege... Lets tone it down a bit.

You give the spam master an inch, HE TAKES A MILE!!!

Silly head, you should have said something sooner. :P

You're overexaggerating. There are way more posts involving the game than spam, and the videos and whatnot honestly shouldn't be getting in your way. Just scroll past them, for God's sake.

I'll tone it down on Jenn's orders, but you (and others) are being far too sensitive.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You're overexaggerating. There are way more posts involving the game than spam, and the videos and whatnot honestly shouldn't be getting in your way. Just scroll past them, for God's sake.

I'll tone it down on Jenn's orders, but you (and others) are being far too sensitive.

Maybe I am, but it's still really annoying looking for posts, and having to browse through a bunch of pointless videos and other spam posts. Like I said before, I disagree with the idea of having any spam posts at all, because they are what they are: nothing but simple spam. In a Forum Game, which are typically designed for spam, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But in Mafia games, it is rather unnecessary.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
You give the spam master an inch, HE TAKES A MILE!!!

Silly head, you should have said something sooner. :P

:facepalm:

Can we get back to mafia please.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
'Kay, game time.

Somebody do something suspicious so that we can lynch you.

Also, guys, Justa is Godfather, just to let you know.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I'm not stopping you.

You post more than half the players in this game. Plus, you're wasting my time having to reply to you here.

It is nothing serious at all. I only mentioned it due to your voting of Atticus. I think your reasoning was somewhat weak. However, I did like how you listed all of the voters on the Ventus wagon HERE. I think they are all worth looking into.

I don't think my reasoning against Atticuz is weak at all. These posts are the basis of my suspicions:

Vote: Fused_shadows

I say lynch fused, and upon finding out his affiliation, investigate Draco/Thar and NK Draco/Thar.

If you wanna investigate/NK me too, then that's ok, but that's the plan I think we should set in motion.

EBWODP

oops nvm vig is dead
hahaha
somebody else kill one of them idk

idk maybe it has to do with them being the first two people to vote for you

but that's a total guess it's not like i thought of that before or anything

because i don't plan things out

and then give you crap answers

because that'd be wrong

and bad

very bad

Here, she quickly jumped on my bandwagon, saying then to investigate Draco/Thar. Why? Well, because they were the first two to vote. As I explained here, that thinking is flawed. My alignment will not help you guys decipher Draco's or Thareous' alignment; I'd even argue it makes it more confusing. Thus, why was she in such a hurry to continue the wagon? Why did she just immediately jump on, hoping it would catch fire? In no way is this town behaviour. There's no need to lynch someone without any evidence at all of them being scum. A town member would not risk losing a PR.

This is scum behaviour, all around. In no way would a town member act like this. Maybe it wouldn't be the best to lynch her right away, so no one join the wagon just yet. I do think she should be at the top of our suspicion list, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom