• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
NK me too

Gladly. :)

Who am I to turn down a direct request? ^^

EBWODP

jk btw...

But srsly. I like being scum. :)

Gladly. :)

Who am I to turn down a direct request? ^^

EBWODP

jk btw...

But srsly. I like being scum. :)

EBWODP again

What the hell? I didn't type that!

OK, I'm officially never leaving tabs open again when I leave the room. My dad ****ed with my FB as well as this. Disregard what I said above.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Obviously there is little to go on right now. I could not find anything new after backtracking... Fused's most recent actions do seem somewhat scummy, truth be told. Yet, the bandwagon against fused is quite rushed.

Mido

Version 1
I really don't think I'm going to be much use especially as of late, I'll try to participate a bit more, folks! To be honest, however, I'm just as confused as most people are in here. Day 1 to me just seemed like an RVS party on Ventus, and then some odd rabble here and there about No Lynches, which is something that could be noted. Anyhoo, I just have a couple of questions:

We lost our vigleantie.

Vote xyphon
It seems like a random night kill but I think I know what mido is talking about.

I've been a bit out of it lately, what was I talking about again? :S

Interesting night choice. Skimming back through the thread, I don't really see any reason why they would kill him. Must've just been a random kill on Night 1. I guess we can go back and look at the vote count now that we have two roles revealed.

I definitely think Draco hit a good point on JJ's death, especially due to the fact of his DBZ knowledge and all. Going back to what you said Day 1 about going after inactives, today might be a good time to do so. To be quite frank, there really aren't much scummy vibes coming off of any active players in my opinion. Perhaps I'm just not reading in enough to the posts, but I'll have to study the events thus far.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
1175192_522012981201769_1715847943_n.jpg

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Fused_shadows-3 (Dracomajora; Thareous; Atty)
Xyphon-1 (musicfan)
Atty-1 (fused_shadows)

With 16 alive 9 meets majority, Day ends Friday the 13th.... dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (In which I will replace/modkill inactives, the **** guys?!?!?!)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really don't get why you guys are bandwagoning fused. He hasn't done anything that really seems scummy to me.

Right now, I'm beginning to draw my suspicion over to Atticus. Her last two posts caught my eye:
Vote: Fused_shadows

I say lynch fused, and upon finding out his affiliation, investigate Draco/Thar and NK Draco/Thar.

If you wanna investigate/NK me too, then that's ok, but that's the plan I think we should set in motion.

EBWODP

oops nvm vig is dead
hahaha
somebody else kill one of them idk
idk maybe it has to do with them being the first two people to vote for you

but that's a total guess it's not like i thought of that before or anything

because i don't plan things out

and then give you crap answers

because that'd be wrong

and bad

very bad
She said to investigate Draco/Thar if fused turns up town. When said person asked her why, she said because they were the first to vote for him. That seems like faulty reasoning to me, to be quite honest.

Plus, that whole post is incredibly messy and very confusing.

I'm not going to vote yet, but my FoS is Atticus at the moment.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I might need a replacment juciej is makeing it hard to find facts an scum hunt.
He proboly has just with his spam 90% of the thread
vote put a maximum spam limit per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom