• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
No, it's never too early to suggest a connection between players; that is no worthy method of invalidation. Scumhunting is part of Mafia and can be done at any stage. Having worked with you before I'm naturally going to be warier about your playstyle, but not to the point where I want to get you out of the picture as quickly as possibly. Even so, my vote is placed on you because my gut tells me that you and Music are in cahoots. Until something more substantial turns up, the focus is going to be on the two of you.

You slightly misunderstood me. I didn't mean that it's too early too scumhunt. I meant that your reasoning for this possible conection between me and musicfan is not the best. I agree with you that someone placing a vote after someone had placed a vote on one of their fellow scum could be taken as scum behaviour. However, your thoughts are less relevant when you consider that it was musicfan's first post of the Day, and maybe the fact that it interjected was a coincidence. I stated in my previous post that if musicfan had done this exact same thing 3-4 IRL days into the Day then it would hold more backing, as that seems more like a desperate move.

I'm not saying you have bad reasoning, or that your reasoning is flawed. I'm simply stating that while musicfan's post might have been an interjection, it was more likely him simply making his first post of the day which conveniently happened after Draco voted for me.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
You know I don't mean any offense, but it's a bit late to be scumhunting, or stating anything that would influence the game.

As for my broaching that above, I fully know the decision ultimately belongs to Gwaf, because she's the rule/exception-maker of this theme. I was only saying what is normal for Mafia games, concerning dead players and their post-death observations.

Post-death spam= acceptable; post-death statements relative to game=not acceptable. Just for clarification.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Vote: Fused_shadows

I say lynch fused, and upon finding out his affiliation, investigate Draco/Thar and NK Draco/Thar.

If you wanna investigate/NK me too, then that's ok, but that's the plan I think we should set in motion.

EBWODP

oops nvm vig is dead
hahaha
somebody else kill one of them idk

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Vote: Fused_shadows

I say lynch fused, and upon finding out his affiliation, investigate Draco/Thar and NK Draco/Thar.

If you wanna investigate/NK me too, then that's ok, but that's the plan I think we should set in motion.

EBWODP

oops nvm vig is dead
hahaha
somebody else kill one of them idk

......................What?

I fail to see how killing me will give you any information on Draco or Thareous. Please explain this.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
......................What?

I fail to see how killing me will give you any information on Draco or Thareous. Please explain this.

idk maybe it has to do with them being the first two people to vote for you

but that's a total guess it's not like i thought of that before or anything

because i don't plan things out

and then give you crap answers

because that'd be wrong

and bad

very bad

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth

because that'd be wrong

and bad

very bad

I get what you're saying but I hardly find that to be informative. Let's look at the possibilities. Let's say you guys lynch me and I flip town. Draco, being the first to vote, has an equal chance of being both scum and town. Maybe he was town, had a hunch that I was scum, and voted. Or he was scum and wanted to start a bandwagon on a townie. Both are reasonable situations, and are both as likely as each other. Let's look at Thareous. He was the second to vote. He could be town who agrees with someone's vote and places his vote as well. Or, he could be scum trying to hurry up the bandwagon. Again, both situations are equally as likely as each other.

How about if I flip scum? As town, Draco might have simply had a hunch that I was scum, and placed a vote with little-to-no reasoning. Or, he could be scum who wanted to look clean if I did get killed. Again, both situations are as likely as each other. Lastly, we have Thar. As town, placing the second vote on me was simply his way of agreeing with Draco's suspicion, while throwing in a suspicion himself. As scum, he might have been trying to look like town once I came up scum. Oh, would you look at that. Both situations are equally likely again.

Your logic is flawed, and the fact that you rushed into the lynch while posting this flawed logic raises my suspicion of you. Clearly you didn't think this through. Rushing a lynch? I think we can all agree that is scummy behaviour.

Vote: Atticuz

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

because that'd be wrong

and bad

very bad

That post gave me cancer.

Status