• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I voted him because he just seems like the rash type of person to make the Decision.

Right, because saying kill them both or save them both totally would have been better suggestions. What if they both had turned out to be scum and I had said save them both? What if they both turned out to be townies and I had said kill them both? Wouldn't have boded very well for me, now would it?

You didn't think this through very well, did you?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Right, because saying kill them both or save them both totally would have been better suggestions. What if they both had turned out to be scum and I had said save them both? What if they both turned out to be townies and I had said kill them both? Wouldn't have boded very well for me, now would it?

Um JJ i think your drunk.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Um JJ i think your drunk.

No, pretty sure I'm not. I gave an extremely logical response to your fruitless accusation, and you say I'm drunk?

1229838_566743090058746_1764895039_n.jpg

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Xyphon is being framed by the Mafia because of the earlier friction with JuicieJ.

Music's post above could be an interjection to lead others off Fused's trail. Doesn't take a detective to figure that out...inb4 thought as Cop claim

Vote: Fused

FoS: Music

I do believe it's a bit early in the Day to be suggesting this. Musicfan simply made his first post of the day and it just happened to be after a vote was placed on me. If this happens 3-4 IRL days into the Day, then I would be more inclined to believe you, but I don't in this situation as it is fairly early.

*you're

I officially suggest that this person be lynched for incompetence! *hmph*

2. Reveal no information after you've died.

Musicfan is not the one being incompetent; you are. Read the rules next time and get out of the thread. :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I do believe it's a bit early in the Day to be suggesting this. Musicfan simply made his first post of the day and it just happened to be after a vote was placed on me. If this happens 3-4 IRL days into the Day, then I would be more inclined to believe you, but I don't in this situation as it is fairly early.

No, it's never too early to suggest a connection between players; that is no worthy method of invalidation. Scumhunting is part of Mafia and can be done at any stage. Having worked with you before I'm naturally going to be warier about your playstyle, but not to the point where I want to get you out of the picture as quickly as possibly. Even so, my vote is placed on you because my gut tells me that you and Music are in cahoots. Until something more substantial turns up, the focus is going to be on the two of you.

You know I don't mean any offense, but it's a bit late to be scumhunting, or stating anything that would influence the game.

As for my broaching that above, I fully know the decision ultimately belongs to Gwaf, because she's the rule/exception-maker of this theme. I was only saying what is normal for Mafia games, concerning dead players and their post-death observations.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, Ventus was quite randomly voted out yesterday and JJ was a VT. This does not give us a whole lot to work with. So, after having read through JJ's immersive spamming I will now try to find some useful pieces of evidence from previously in the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom